Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Brother Printed His Call Up Letter Late, What Can Be Done. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Brother Printed His Call Up Letter Late, What Can Be Done. (656 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Printed His Call Up Letter Late, What Can Be Done. by olokstob(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2017
My elder brother was to resume camp by 26th of July but due to some circumstances he was unable to print the call up letter till 28th of July. Is there any solution? can he still go to camp, maybe something can be done.
Re: My Brother Printed His Call Up Letter Late, What Can Be Done. by nextprince: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2017
olokstob:
My elder brother was to resume camp by 26th of July but due to some circumstances he was unable to print the call up letter till 28th of July. Is there any solution? can he still go to camp, maybe something can be done.

One week grace is usually given for all prospective corp members to report to their respective orientation camps.

(1) (Reply)

Need Information About Maharishi University Of Management, Fairfield Iowa / Thief Caught In Akwa-ibom Camp / NYSC Scam Is Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.