Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com (1917 Views)

Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari / Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro / Refutation Of Muhammad Ali Jabata; Free Pdf File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2017
I just have the liberty of checking out the site just now and i noticed that the site has been misleading alot of people. . THEIR AQEEDAH IS NOT OF RASUL NOR HIS SAHABAHS. . Insha ALLAH i will be refuting their misguidance on this thread with proofs from kitab wa sunnah . . . . . . . . .gw.u

1 Like

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2017
As we all know and to know for people who doesnt know. . . .EVERY MUSLIM MUST TAKE THE DECISION OF EVERY RELIGION ISSUE FROM QURAN, HADITH, IJMAH SAHABAH AND QIYAS..... both ijmah sahabah and qiyas must also have proof from quran and hadith. . .Quran is the word of ALLAH and whoever goes against an aayah or distort its meaning or make jest of quran is a kafir... Hadith is the word of ALLAH said and acted upon by rasul... while anything the concesus of sahabahs agreed upon is also a must for muslim to follow as long as it have proof. . .and also is qiyas. . . . a muslim must never take his or her decision on any issue in islam but quran and hadith. . .anyone that disbelief in quran or hadith is a kafir because such person has disbelief in ALLAH ..also in rasul. . . . . . . . .gt pgg
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2017
There is a topic on the site that says TAKING KNOWLEDGE FROM SCHOLARS. . . . . . .its said in the topic that knowledge(every knowledge) about islam must be taken directly from the scholars. . . .THIS SENTENCE SIMPLY HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING ISLAM STANDS FOR, THIS SENTENCE MEANS THERE IS NOTHING THAT CONCERNS A MUSLIM WITH WHAT ALLAH SAYS NOR WHAT RASUL SAYS but only what the scholars says. . .ITS SIMPLY A KUFRU STATEMENT. . .THE STATEMENT IS AGAINST QURAN( ALLAH said we muslims should only follow ALLAH and rasul, ALLAH also said if muslims are having issues on any masalah, it must be directed back to ALLAH and rasul) and even its only quran and hadith a muslim must follow. . . .there is no proof to follow the scholars. . . , . . . . . .gmbho. .
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2017
And besides, the scholars said we should never follow their fatwa's that has no proof. . .DIVISION OF BIDAH HAS NO PROOF NOR THAT ALL BIDA IS NOT KUFRU..there are so many fatwa that scholars pass that has no proof..moreso is that scholars never agree upon a masalah..even the clear issue as hijab,khawarij,bidha and others. . when a scholar said khawarij are muslims and an0ther said they are kafir, which one will people follow? . .scholars can make mistake and they w0nt account for it because that is what is clear to them, its u that reject proofs from quran to follow scholars thats a kafir. WE MUST TAKE THE PROOF OF OUR DEEN FROM CLEAR AND UNFALLIABLE SOURCE. .QURAN AND HADITH... everything is clear in islam. .even shubha matters are explained with proof from quran and hadith. . . . DO NOT FOLLOW SCHOLARS, NOR FOLLOW THEIR FATWA but follow the proofs fr0m quran and hadith they bring to support their fatwa. . . . . THAT IS MANHAJ OF THE SALAF
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by AlBaqir(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2017
# Allahu Akbar! Imagine misguidance accusing the other misguidance of misguidance.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 36:

"But the Shaitan made them both fall from it, and caused them to depart from that (state) in which they were; and We said: Get forth, some of you being the enemies of others..."
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by ikupakuti(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2017
AlBaqir:
# Allahu Akbar! Imagine misguidance accusing the other misguidance of misguidance.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 36:

"But the Shaitan made them both fall from it, and caused them to depart from that (state) in which they were; and We said: Get forth, some of you being the enemies of others..."

Double wahala for deadi bodi & the owner of deadi bodi grin

يخربون بيوتهم بأيديهم ـــــ فاعتبروا ياأ ولى اﻷبصار

Would be by the side watching cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Laughing . . a shite and a sufi. . a kafir and a kafir. . kufar are always unite to fight salaf. .
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Empiree: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

Double wahala for deadi bodi & the owner of deadi bodi grin
lol. ..this is funny

1 Like

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
SUFI AND SHIA ARE ALWAYS LISTENING TO THEIR SCHOLARS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE TELLING THEM TO GO AGAINST ALLAH AND RASUL. . . AWON KEFERI OSHI.. am posting these threads and c0mments to make muslims aware of their mistakes. . . and please. . sufi and shia and other kafir.. stay away fr0m my threadsl
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Kaytixy: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
AhluSunnah:
There is a topic on the site that says TAKING KNOWLEDGE FROM SCHOLARS. . . . . . .its said in the topic that knowledge(every knowledge) about islam must be taken directly from the scholars. . . .THIS SENTENCE SIMPLY HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING ISLAM STANDS FOR, THIS SENTENCE MEANS THERE IS NOTHING THAT CONCERNS A MUSLIM WITH WHAT ALLAH SAYS NOR WHAT RASUL SAYS but only what the scholars says. . .ITS SIMPLY A KUFRU STATEMENT. . .THE STATEMENT IS AGAINST QURAN( ALLAH said we muslims should only follow ALLAH and rasul, ALLAH also said if muslims are having issues on any masalah, it must be directed back to ALLAH and rasul) and even its only quran and hadith a muslim must follow. . . .there is no proof to follow the scholars. . . , . . . . . .gmbho. .
I think you misunderstood what that part meant. I believe it was only saying that instead of picking Islamic books to read your self, you should take it to a scholar that is grounded in knowledge to teach you. Walahu a'alam.

1 Like

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Kaytixy: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
AhluSunnah:
And besides, the scholars said we should never follow their fatwa's that has no proof. . .DIVISION OF BIDAH HAS NO PROOF NOR THAT ALL BIDA IS NOT KUFRU..there are so many fatwa that scholars pass that has no proof..moreso is that scholars never agree upon a masalah..even the clear issue as hijab,khawarij,bidha and others. . when a scholar said khawarij are muslims and an0ther said they are kafir, which one will people follow? . .scholars can make mistake and they w0nt account for it because that is what is clear to them, its u that reject proofs from quran to follow scholars thats a kafir. WE MUST TAKE THE PROOF OF OUR DEEN FROM CLEAR AND UNFALLIABLE SOURCE. .QURAN AND HADITH... everything is clear in islam. .even shubha matters are explained with proof from quran and hadith. . . . DO NOT FOLLOW SCHOLARS, NOR FOLLOW THEIR FATWA but follow the proofs fr0m quran and hadith they bring to support their fatwa. . . . . THAT IS MANHAJ OF THE SALAF
Playing bros I really want you to be careful on how you call people kafir.
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kaytixy:
Simple question, who do i make takfir of that is n0t a kafir. . . and remember the hadith of rasul, that whoever makes takfir of a muslim is a kafir and whoever calls a kafir a muslim is also a kafir
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kaytixy:
I think you misunderstood what that part meant. I believe it was only saying that instead of picking Islamic books to read your self, you should take it to a scholar that is grounded in knowledge to teach you. Walahu a'alam.
No..what that part meant is that, 1. u should never take proof fr0m quran and hadith urself(which is bida) 2. and u should alwAYS follow alfa..(which is gud but that site is talking of blind following & u can see it in their site) . . they are always quoting alfa and m0stly doesnt have proof.. therez n0 harm in f0ll0wing alfa as l0ng as they have pr00f. . .gqep
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by AlBaqir(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kaytixy:

# Wonder shall never end indeed!

A full blown takfiri advising another full blown takfiri of not making takfiri of people grin What a takfiri brotherly advise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by lanrexlan(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

A full blown takfiri advising another full blown takfiri of not making takfiri of people grin What a takfiri brotherly advise!
grin grin grin

Sign of End time grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by AlBaqir(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
lanrexlan:
grin grin grin
Sign of End time grin
Wallahi, Na sign of end time advice o.
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Empiree: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

You noticed that right. Was going to say the same but chilled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by ikupakuti(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin grin grin Lols only if the adviser knows hes also a kafir to the advisee cheesy well, he go soon know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by LadunaI(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Simple question, who do i make takfir of that is n0t a kafir. . . and remember the hadith of rasul, that whoever makes takfir of a muslim is a kafir and whoever calls a kafir a muslim is also a kafir

So in your "ABSOLUTE " knowledge of "CERTAINTY" you deemed those people as "kafir" and you even have the gut to quote the word of Prophet (saw) that should have serve you been BETER guidance to REFRAIN from that HEINOUS statement. Yet, you FAILED to comprehend the WISDOM in that hadith, and with your DISTORTED comprehension and interpretations, still went ahead quoting same to SUPPORT YOUR NONSENSICAL "qiyas" to TAKFERI other fellow Muslim brothers based on your perceived difference of "Aqeeda" or opinions.

Tell me the different between you and those boko boys slaughtering Muslims and Non Muslims alike, is it not from the same stupid ideology you people have been indoctrinated with that is causing menace to the society?

Many Sahaba accepted Islam NOT because of sword to their neck, but through unparalleled magnanimous ATTITUDE of the BEST OF MANKIND (saw)that you people are DEFILING NOW. There are abundant anecdotes about how the CONDUCT of holy Prophet(saw) changed peoples live COMPLETELY for GOOD. Have you ever in your PRIDE "sunnah" you said you're following EMULATE THAT AND GUIDE PEOPLE TO THE FOLD OF ISLAM?that will be based on EXALTED MORAL STANDARD OF CONDUCT our beloved(saw) EXEMPLIFIED some 1400yr ago? , but unfortunately what you and your cohorts were busy doing is to TAKFER people out of the fold of Islam, and still saying that with all sense of "CERTAINTY" when been CAUTIONED. What an height of ignoramous and incivility.

Even there is DECORUM OF GUIDING people or correcting anyone if the need be. We have such example abound in the REAL SUNAH of the prophet NOT this form of DISTORTED form of "sunnah" you are displaying here.

So please STOP causing more harm to Islam or casting aspersions to the way of our beloved Prophet(saw), but rather CONCERN yourself in putting into practice the REAL SUNNAH. And if we contemporary Muslims can put the TRUE sunnah of RASULLAH into practice, ISLAM WOULD NOT BE SYNONYMOUS to terrorism is known for today.

SALAM!

2 Likes

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
LadunaI . . U need not write long epistle. so what u are saying in essence is that ONE SHOULD NEVER MAKE TAKFIR OF A KAFIR or OR THERE IS NO KAFIR AMONG MUSLIM? or ONE CAN NEVER KNOW WHO IS A KAFIR?. . . . . .P0gagrmp
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Laughing . . ignorant muslim LadaunaI ... Upholding sunnah of rasul now turning to terrorist? laughing . . we are muslim n0t kafir n0s kufar . . . whatever stand u hold in any islam matters, u must have proof fr0m quran and hadith . . show me ur proof and i wil shut up if u are correct
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by LadunaI(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Actually, there many things one suppose not even talk or comment about in this forum.

Have I take the trouble to check you out before, I wouldn't have post my above comment. The right WORD for you and your ilk is SALAM! You may try and find what that means according to Quranic guidance when such occasion present itself for any Muslims.

SALAM!

1 Like

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
LadunaI:
Actually, there many things one suppose not even talk or comment about in this forum.

Have I take the trouble to check you out before, I wouldn't have post my above comment. The right WORD for you and your ilk is SALAM! You may try and find what that means according to Quranic guidance when such occasion present itself for any Muslims.

SALAM!
Laughing. . . i know ur type. just like sarumi. . absolutely no proof for their stances and yet make takfir and insult s0me0ne who has proof from quran and hadiuh
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Empiree: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin

He's going to label you "sufi keferi" very soon. Islam in 21 century is a mix of agbero, omo alata, omo elepo, garage chairmen etc who now claim to know "Quran and sunnah" and willing to give lopsided fatwa.

They are pathetically insane undecided

1 Like

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Kaytixy: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
AlBaqir:

you think that when I say takfir shouldn't be made on people I'm talking about people like you? No make me laugh. As for you, it's clear that you are a kaafir no doubt. I'm only taking about the other brothers here. Your own case is done except you repent and come back to the minla.
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Kaytixy: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dis albaqir is a funny guy. Who is taking you serious absolutely not me all you need is take the shahada and then let me know so that I can stop calling you that.
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Empiree: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kaytixy:
Dis albaqir is a funny guy. Who is taking you serious absolutely not me all you need is take the shahada and then let me know so that I can stop calling you that.
what makes someone a kafir by Islamic standard?. Please answer that. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
There is absolutely no diff between shia, sufi and those simplysalafiyah. simplysalafiyah 1. made takfir of a muslim. 2. told people to forget ALLAH and rasul, that people should face the scholars. 3. they erase a pillar in islam. . the pillar of making takfir ..its only jabata that is kafir. . islam is clear, when u are n0t on a clear path(salafiyah) there won't be any proof for you to support ur stance. 4. they keep saying bida is both kufru and sin..that is scholar fatwa, and another scholar says its n0t kufru and sin but kufru alone. . THE BEST IS TO FOLLOW WHAT RASUL say bida is and n0t to do taawil.... so many things are wr0ng with those simplysalafiyah manhaj.. AND ITS CLEAR TO THEM, BUT THEY DECIDE TO FOLLOW THEIR DESIRE JUST LIKE AMUBIEYA,SARUMI,ABDUL GANIY JUMAH, ASRAU BILAL, ELEHA and so on,
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Empiree:
what makes someone a kafir by Islamic standard?. Please answer that. Thanks
VERY GOOD QUESTION. .. WHY WOULD SOMEONE SAY AL BAQIR IS A KAFIR AND OTHERS AINT... LETS KNOW WHY AL BAQIR IS A KAFIR. . FR7
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Empiree: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
AhluSunnah:
VERY GOOD QUESTION. .. WHY WOULD SOMEONE SAY AL BAQIR IS A KAFIR AND OTHERS AINT... LETS KNOW WHY AL BAQIR IS A KAFIR. . FR7
Same question applies to you too actually. So i need your answer for calling specific individual a kafir. Please dont give me general meaning has you have been doing. Thanks
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Empiree:
Same question applies to you too actually. So i need your answer for calling specific individual a kafir. Please dont give me general meaning has you have been doing. Thanks
A KAFIR IS SOMEONE THAT TURNS HIS BACK ON ALLAH(BY WORSHIPING ANOTHER DIETY or rejects one or all of the 6 pillars of faith or do not f0ll0w rasul teachings) even after the matter is clear to him. IN SHORT, AQEEDAH IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MUSLIM AND A KAFIR. . . . . . . . .ANY QUESTHION?
Re: Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com by Empiree: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
AhluSunnah:
A KAFIR IS SOMEONE THAT TURNS HIS BACK ON ALLAH(BY WORSHIPING ANOTHER DIETY or rejects one or all of the 6 pillars of faith or do not f0ll0w rasul teachings) even after the matter is clear to him. IN SHORT, AQEEDAH IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MUSLIM AND A KAFIR. . . . . . . . .ANY QUESTHION?
so which Muslim on nl fits your descriptions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Hassanain Rajabali Muharram 2012 English Lectures / The Daily Reminder / Islam, Violence And Self Defence Lagosshia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.