Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! (456 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! by akintom(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2017
If God tells a Christian to marry a rabid jealous partner(capable of murder, bathing with acid, primitive dehumanization etc), he/she will obey, because Yahweh has set the precedence.

Thus says Yahweh, i loved you first, and whether you have feelings for me or not, you must love me back. And if you think that you can call my bluff, i will deal with you according to my wickedness and madness below:

Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28:16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

Deuteronomy 28:17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.

Deuteronomy 28:18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

Deuteronomy 28:19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

Deuteronomy 28:20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

Deuteronomy 28:21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it...........

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Those folks that created the idea of Yahweh, are completely psychopaths, sociopaths and deluded.
Re: If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! by 0temAtum: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol
Re: If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! by DeSepiero(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Anon1: These instructions were for the Israelites alone!! angry

Anon2: ... but so was the instruction on tithe paying grin
Re: If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! by obinna58(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yahweh a terrorist, Jesus a scammer, Mary a liar
If am lying then convince me
Re: If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! by akintom(m): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2017
DeSepiero:

Really?
Re: If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Mar 12
DeSepiero:
Anon3: ... Jesus Christ was also sent by His Father, God of Israel, [b]only [/b]to the Lost Sheep of Israel. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of Eostre (the Founder Of Easter Festival) / NATIONS AGAINST NATIONS - It's Going To Be Terrible / Pls In Christiandom, Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.