Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pls Igbos Help Other Tribes Contribute Too Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Igbos Help Other Tribes Contribute Too Pls (509 Views)

Why Do Other Tribes Marry Earlier Than Igbos? / Why Are Other Tribes So Concerned About The Expensive Igbo Bride Price Issue / LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Igbos Help Other Tribes Contribute Too Pls by akpunda86: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Please i beg where is a woman settled after her marriage to her husband.please to cut d story short,i have a kid broda that got married recently,just coping to survive,the wife the only daughter the mum wants her to marry a big shot,well my broda lucky the chic loves her die,men this is where i have seen true love,i pray my broda reciprocate it bk.

well the marriage held after many obstacles,the family didn't give her gifts on her wedding day but promised her a due date.

The problem,on the due date my brodas wife is to be settled by her parents,they said they the settlement wil be done in one of their village mans house in town,but that my broda will bring money for food to be cooked,well my kid broda declined the offer and said if settlement not in his house as it is supposed to be he not coming,well the family still went ahead settled their daughter,my broda never went and the funny thing is they don't know where their daughter lives.

PLS I WANNA KNOW PLS WHERE UR WIFE OR SISTER'S WERE SETTLED AFTER MARRIAGE,COS I PITY MY KID BRO.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Records 852 Domestic Violence Cases In Nine Months / Save money on your data subscriptions here! / If You Discover Your Parents Willed Their Wealth To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.