Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures (1587 Views)

Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / MY ART GALLERY (sculptures, charcoal portrait drawings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures by kuzaarts: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
African art describes the modern and historical paintings, sculptures, installations, and other visual culture from the African continent. The definition may also include the art of the African diaspora, such as African American, Caribbean and other American art. Despite this diversity, there are some unifying artistic themes when considering the totality of the visual culture from the continent of Africa.

Masquerade, metalwork, sculpture, architecture, fiber art, and dance are important art forms across Africa and may be included in the study of African art.

Our African artworks at Kuza Arts Gallery are in forms of sculptures, prints or 3D paintings. They depict the African culture, settlements and people.

The first 2 pictures are murals of African entertainers.
The 3rd picture is named "Mother's love", portraying an African mother taking care of her child.
The 4th picture is an African settlement.

Re: African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures by kuzaarts: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
All our artworks are original artworks. They are all available for sale and some are in limited quantity. They are mostly 3D paintings, unless otherwise stated.

More:

Re: African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures by kuzaarts: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2017
More

Re: African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures by kuzaarts: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2017
More......all are 3D artworks

Re: African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures by kuzaarts: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2017
More......3D artworks

Re: African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures by kuzaarts: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
More

Re: African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures by kuzaarts: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
More......

(1) (Reply)

My Design Kingdom / I'll Teach You How To Do A Cartoon On Your Android Or Iphone For FREE / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Sketch Of Basket Mouth..depict With Red Biro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.