Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President (23919 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Jeus(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Peter Okoye aka Mr P of PSquare Fame is currently in Guinea where he is to perform at some shows.

Peter was pictured with the President of Guinea, Alpha Conde who he was very honoured to meet.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/peter-okoye-pictured-with-guinea.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by rossyc(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why the president come resemble mallam? issorite

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Fabolousibk1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
This man? President of a country? I don die

21 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by TyushTal(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin... The same way buhari's appearance portrays the situation in our country

23 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
That is so uncool.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Jostico: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fabolousibk1:

what do you expect, or what were you expecting?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Deji124(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
the man no resemble a president at all he resemble a poverty stricken mangrin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by NwaAmaikpe: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked

Peter Okoye is so unhappy.
His life would have been much better if only he listened to his late mom and didn't marry that old hàg Lola Omotayo.

Now the dude is always seeking a getaway and never stays at home because there's no peace there.

The Bible can never lie

Proverbs 21:19 "It is better to dwell in the wilderness , than with a contentious and an angry woman".

Proverbs 25:24 "It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house."

Proverbs 27:15 "A quarrelsome wife is like the dripping of a leaky roof in a rainstorm"

He should just ignore the social media consequences and divorce that woman.
He is too young to be this unhappy plus there are a million Igbo girls that can show him what true love is.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by lifeispeace: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2017

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by EMERITUS85(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Deji124:

because he's not stealing his people dry to live a lavish life like the politicians you're used to in Nigeria

heard of world poorest president?

i hope you know that his country is better than Nigeria cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
A living president, living in his country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Comman see how local government chairman look like in Nigeria. This people are robbing us dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by StarPlayer: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Deji124:
Igbos with their disrespectful demeanour angry That is a fvcking president, he should show some respect. And I hope he's not carrying some white sturves in his pocket lipsrsealed those ugandans can not be trusted undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by EMERITUS85(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
that's why these politicians loot us dry without second taught because they know that we prefer being looted

no doubt you're expecting a man with agbada worth $50,000
and shoe worth $15000

change your mentality
leadership is all about serving

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by gentlechyke(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Oh. Guinea The place guinea corn and guinea pigs are grown n reared. undecided

Meanwhile
One akwa ibom girl was shouting "Banana, banana, i run and take you away" it was until i removed the ear piece from her phone that i realized she was singing "Diana o Diana o, i wanna take you away ����

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by EMERITUS85(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
StarPlayer:
Igbos with their disrespectful demeanour angry That is a fvcking president, he should show some respect. And I hope he's not carrying some white sturves in his pocket lipsrsealed those ugandans can not be trusted undecided
[/s]
psquare can feed your village local Oba and your entire town for 20 decades

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by DONADAMS(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
congo??erhmmm..going places..nice anyways

lol..truly this man doesn't look like a president!
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by DIKEnaWAR: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why do men wear red shirts? I find it nauseating.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by DIKEnaWAR: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fabolousibk1:

Some countries are not up to local governments here.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Bullhari007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
he looks fresh than Mr president, the president should hang his dietician , but peter what are you going to sing to them oh I forget u are just a mere dancer in the group grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
still stronger than ur nylon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by WetinConsignMe: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
rossyc:
Why the president come resemble mallam? issorite

Him.look like our watchman

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
At least he's stll alive,and leading his country, not like our ghost mood President. tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by UnknownT: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
This man old pass out president oh shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Robbin7(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His life would have been much better if only he listened to his late mom and didn't marry that old hàg Lola Omotayo.

Now the dude is always seeking a getaway and never stays at home because there's no peace there.

The Bible can never lie

Proverbs 21:19 "It is better to dwell in the wilderness , than with a contentious and an angry woman".

Proverbs 25:24 "It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house."

Proverbs 27:15 "A quarrelsome wife is like the dripping of a leaky roof in a rainstorm"

He is too young to be this unhappy plus there are a million Igbo girls that can show him what true love is.

Do you derive joy on being stupid or you are just stupid on default?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by Ugosample(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Bible can never lie

This guy is crazy grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President by StarPlayer: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
EMERITUS85:
[s][/s]
psquare can feed your village local Oba and your entire town for 20 decades

Coming from an ipob under bridge occupant

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st / Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.