Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 (4190 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Gionee A1 And Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.... Which Is Better??? / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 by Floridax(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2017
iyisco2001:
ok thanks ...i want it to reach 60k ...then i will buy
Re: Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 by iyisco2001(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Floridax:
ok thanks ...i want it to reach 60k ...then i will buy
shocked grin
This man Na ijebu o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 by PianoWizard: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
iyisco2001:

It's a pity I bought the Nokia before I found out about this, I would have considered it.
that's just it
Re: Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
iyisco2001:
Guys I eventually picked the Nokia 5.
It's over average phone for me. Say 7.5/10.
Weight is very okay, quiet light.
Grip is good, not bulky, one of the reason I don't want the Gionee.
Camera experience is very good.
Battery life is good, I get averagely 10hrs on use, browsing, gaming among others and definitely extended when I dont use all those.
Speed and performance is a little ok, the multitasking is cool.
Compared to my HTC I think the phone is worth the money.

Disadvantages for me.
Internal memory is a disappointment, I have to get sdcard.
No front led flash for camera.
Phone could be faster.
Just like normal Android I need to root to get some unrestricted use.
Even iphone 7 doesn't have front flash, you should have gotten nokia 6, it's around same price with the gionee and you get 64rom, 4gb ram
look at the bright side, your nokia uses snapdragon soc, will be among the first devices to get Android 0 and it's "Nokia"
Re: Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 by iyisco2001(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Even iphone 7 doesn't have front flash, you should have gotten nokia 6, it's around same price with the gionee and you get 64rom, 4gb ram
look at the bright side, your nokia uses snapdragon soc, will be among the first devices to get Android 0 and it's "Nokia"
The front camera is a bit poor, flash or no flash, somehow blurry, but still manageable.
Yea, I considered that, but am actually a lover of 5inch screen, all those phones for me Na wahaala.
But the Nokia 5 still proves itself and just like you said, I got a Nokia, speaks durability.
Talking about the chipset, I couldn't have loved it more.
Now the devil is tellingme to root the device, but I don't wanna spoil the warranty yet.

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 by Hazardd(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
tbabs10166:
Samsung galaxy grand prime plus
are you still using this phone now?
I want to get this phone...any advice for me
Re: Gionee A1 And Nokia 5 by esquarecocnut(f): 4:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Please How much is nokia 5 currently?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Tecno Original Battery? Look At The Price List / Edge Or 3g Which Should Show On My E71 Phone / What Does The H+ In Bb 9900 Means??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.