Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. (781 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / My Friend Got Paid $500 Today From A Business Social Network Called Pingofive / A Friend Got This Epic Response About Operation Python Dance In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by Wayaring(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
The wedding between Efosa Sylvester okoeguale(SLY)of Esan North of Edo state and Damisa blessing who hails from Ibillo in Akoko edo area of Edo state took place today in a grand style. Friends and well wishers from both the banking industry, Auchi polytechnic, university of Benin and it's environs witness it with great pleasure. Congratulations once again my Paddy's for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by Ezigboune: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
That's good

The blessings of the Lord shall never depart from your house hold.. Amen

Hml

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by Nairalandsss(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Happy married life...
Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by malificent(f): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Congratulations, God bless your new home.

P. S Nobody should enter this thread with bad mouth.
Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by Wayaring(m): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks so much for these wishes @ maleficent,nairalandsss,ezigboune
Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Unlimited sex for you!!

Nice one bro... You finally secured yourself an everlasting pus..sy... Lol

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by Jostico: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Unlimited sex for you!!
Nice one bro... You finally secured yourself an everlasting pus..sy... Lol
Enjoy.
your name is taking effect in your life, change it. bush boy
Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2017
Jostico:

your name is taking effect in your life, change it. bush boy

Lol... Yes Sir.

Can you borrow me 1k?

I don't have food here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by madridguy(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2017
HML to them.
Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by Wayaring(m): 6:05am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author Estakoboy post=58963916]Thanks so much for these wishes @ maleficent,nairalandsss,ezigboune[/quote]
Re: A Nairaland Friend Got Married To His Damsel Today At Ibillo In Akoko Edo. by Suzzytee05(f): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Wish them Happy Married Life

(1) (Reply)

Edusoftwares For Sec And Prim Schools [very Accessible] / Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To His Wedding Buried Amid Tears [PHOTOS] / Cash Prize For Song With Highest Downloads On Mygospelmusicworld.com In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.