Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To His Wedding Buried Amid Tears [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To His Wedding Buried Amid Tears [PHOTOS] (776 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Lagos PDP Woman Youth Leader In Amuwo Odofin Buried Amid Tears (photos) / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To His Wedding Buried Amid Tears [PHOTOS] by Desmond39: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2017
He was shot by armed robbers on his way to Ilorin where he was attending a French Course at the Nigerian Army School of Education Sobi Barracks in Ilorin Kwara State.

The deceased was born on 31 July 1984 in Kano to the family of MWO Dogari Emmanuel Apyeyak. He was a kuteb by tribe, and hails from Lissam Ussa LGA of Taraba State.

Apyeyak attended Air Force Primary School Kano from 1988 to 1997.

He had his post primary education
Click To Continue Reading:
http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/09/army-captain-murdered-6-weeks-to-his.html?m=1

Re: Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To His Wedding Buried Amid Tears [PHOTOS] by Nukilia: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Murdered in his own country... If this is happening to a trained soldier, what is the fate of the citizens?

RIP MAN
Re: Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To His Wedding Buried Amid Tears [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2017
as the days go by,
the more I wish for the apocalypse cry
RIP Soldier

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track / 2brodaz Ft Psquare --: Psquare Na One / How to Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking And Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.