Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

=N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) (1993 Views)

Wanna Go To Ghana To Hustle, What Do U Guys Think Abt It / 2010 World Cup Holiday Deal In South Africa / 2010 World Cup Holiday Deal In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by niceguy10: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2010
Suxes2005, bros where are you.
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by noblegas2(m): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2010
Ya alla, dis 1 is much O! Did he snatch yur gf? Seemz lyk am Listenin 2 a Basket Mouth joke! Lmfao
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by suxes2005(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2010
nice-guy10:

Suxes2005, bros where are you.

I am here bro. Wat shud i say?
I fink i av better things to do than to
reply to that unscrupulous element
whose main aim is to come here and antagonise
me. Maybe he is 1 of dos scammers i chased outta
NL and he came back to fight,

SHALOM
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by niceguy10: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2010
Maybe the guy na hadxeman that you give a lot of problem here, was thinking that you took his girl from him, anyway (ade make) come down na my guy be that ooo.
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by suxes2005(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2010
nice-guy10:

Maybe the guy na hadxeman that you give a lot of problem here, was thinking that you took his girl from him, anyway (ade make) come down na my guy be that ooo.

Yeah, I fink so likewise.

Cos imagine a new member of Nl tryin to dig out such info.
Ade-mark, srryyyyy oooo

SHALOM
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by ademark1: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2010
suxes2005:

I am here bro. Wat shud i say?
I fink i av better things to do than to
reply to that unscrupulous element
whose main aim is to come here and antagonise
me. Maybe he is 1 of dos scammers i chased outta
NL and he came back to fight,

SHALOM

You can't say anything MR HIGHEST NUMBER OF DUMB POSTS?
so you did not know you had better things to do when you displayed your joblessness and replied every single travel thread when u had nothing to say?
IS IT NOT IRONIC THAT A CONFUSED FELLOW LIKE YOU [b]WEY NEVER CROSS NAIJA [/b]NA HIM THEY REPLY PASS?
My aim was never to antagonize anyone, but when u display your stupidity and foolishness on my thread like you did to every other Travel thread, I will call your DUMB COCONUT HEAD IN ORDER!!
Oh you chased Scammers out? Hmnn, that is strange, C[b]onsidering the fact that the U.S Consulate CHASED YOUR SCAM HEAD OUT COS OF YOUR FRAUD DOCUMENTS? [/b]
And if i was an old member didn't your COCONUT HEAD with ogogoro BRAIN tell you that my 1st post would have been an attack on you?
THE FACT IS THAT YOU ARE PLAINLY STUPID, TOO CONFUSED AND LITERALLY DUMB you were too foolish to realize your contradictions, your spam dumb posts and what a nuisance you had become!
My advice, Since you have no traveling experience, learn to read and learn, and lean to APPLY WITH REAL DOCUMENTS shocked shocked

@nice-guy10
you sef think am , if i be haxdeman u no think say my first post na to attract suxes2005? I opened this thread to discuss about the Ecobank offer which i provided link for and which you can call Ecobank and verify from undecided only for your friend to wan spoil the thread with h[b]is MR HIGHEST POST[/b]

i don rest my case, but if him bark again, make him ready for another bite grin grin
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by suxes2005(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2010
ade_mark:

You can't say anything MR HIGHEST NUMBER OF DUMB POSTS?
so you did not know you had better things to do when you displayed your joblessness and replied every single travel thread when u had nothing to say?
IS IT NOT IRONIC THAT A CONFUSED FELLOW LIKE YOU [b]WEY NEVER CROSS NAIJA [/b]NA HIM THEY REPLY PASS?
My aim was never to antagonize anyone, but when u display your stupidity and foolishness on my thread like you did to every other Travel thread, I will call your DUMB COCONUT HEAD IN ORDER!!
Oh you chased Scammers out? Hmnn, that is strange, C[b]onsidering the fact that the U.S Consulate CHASED YOUR SCAM HEAD OUT COS OF YOUR FRAUD DOCUMENTS? [/b]
And if i was an old member didn't your COCONUT HEAD with ogogoro BRAIN tell you that my 1st post would have been an attack on you?
THE FACT IS THAT YOU ARE PLAINLY silly, TOO CONFUSED AND LITERALLY DUMB you were too foolish to realize your contradictions, your spam dumb posts and what a nuisance you had become!
My advice, Since you have no traveling experience, learn to read and learn, and lean to APPLY WITH REAL DOCUMENTS shocked shocked

@nice-guy10
you sef think am , if i be haxdeman u no think say my first post na to attract suxes2005? I opened this thread to discuss about the Ecobank offer which i provided link for and which you can call Ecobank and verify from undecided only for your friend to wan spoil the thread with h[b]is MR HIGHEST POST[/b]

i don rest my case, but if him bark again, make him ready for another bite grin grin

Oh sorry for postin on ur thread ooo

Mr. Ajala travel all over the world.

I never knew sayin dat amount is too much
was a sin. I'm sorry for that ok?

and all this course / abusive words u just
released are yours, So take that into consideration
before you write anoda one.

I promise never to reply to your thread again
and as per d highest post, PLZ check my stats and
you will see that i am only current on this section and
no other section!

SHALOM
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by ademark1: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2010
suxes2005:

Oh sorry for postin on your thread ooo

Mr. Ajala travel all over the world.

I never knew sayin dat amount is too much
was a sin. I'm sorry for that ok?

and all this course / abusive words u just
released are yours, So take that into consideration
before you write anoda one.

I promise never to reply to your thread again
and as per d highest post, PLZ check my stats and
you will see that i am only current on this section and
no other section!

SHALOM

Next time use your head well
MR I MUST REPLY TO EVERY THREAD WEY NEVER COMOT FOR NAIJA BEFORE
Saying much is not a sin, but saying rubbish all the time na him be the sin, Also check your memory well or if your memory fails you then look at your previous posts, so that you don't expose your foolishness by repeating exactly what you said in another post.
[b]An example is this: When i first opened my thread, you made a post asking if it was worth it pay, days after you made that same post gain
IF YOU ARE BLIND, WE HERE NO DEY BLIND, SO IF YOU POST ONE THING ONCE, IT MEANS IT HAS BEEN NOTED, SEUN no go give u money or VISA for highest post for travel section,
And you started the curses and regretted it cos I dealt you a fatal blow, OTHER NAIRALANDERS HAD TO BEG ME TO STOP grin grin
my initial criticism was a constructive one but u decided to take it like an immature kid and started the curse, .A MISTAKE U WILL NEVER TRY AGAIN
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by niceguy10: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ade-mark, please is Ok for now, there is need for all this, ,
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by niceguy10: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ade-mark, please is Ok for now, there is No need for all this, ,
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by suxes2005(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2010
ade_mark:

Next time use your head well
MR I MUST REPLY TO EVERY THREAD WEY NEVER COMOT FOR NAIJA BEFORE
Saying much is not a sin, but saying rubbish all the time na him be the sin, Also check your memory well or if your memory fails you then look at your previous posts, so that you don't expose your foolishness by repeating exactly what you said in another post.
[b]An example is this: When i first opened my thread, you made a post asking if it was worth it pay, days after you made that same post gain
IF YOU ARE BLIND, WE HERE NO DEY BLIND, SO IF YOU POST ONE THING ONCE, IT MEANS IT HAS BEEN NOTED, SEUN no go give u money or VISA for highest post for travel section,
And you started the curses and regretted it cos I dealt you a fatal blow, [b]OTHER NAIRALANDERS HAD TO BEG ME TO STOP[/b] grin grin
my initial criticism was a constructive one but u decided to take it like an immature kid and started the curse, .A MISTAKE U WILL NEVER TRY AGAIN

I beg oda Nl beg am make e stop ooooo

Oga mi, I beg stop Ok.

SHALOM
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ade_mark
Haba, u wan finish my guy suxes2005? Take am easy oo! Lol
I just came across dis post only to find out that SOME post here r TIME BOMB awaiting explosion.
No vex, ok? To err is human, to 4give is divine. . . . .we're all ONE
LOVE U ALL!
Re: =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) by FBS: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2010
So you guys managed to derail this thread eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar / Outrage As Two Nigeria Girls Are Barred From United Flight For Wearing Leggings / HELP!.. How To Find My Way From Orile Iganmu To Surulere Leisure Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.