Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? (841 Views)

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) / Would You Deny Your Religion Under Threat Of Death? / Christians How Would You Deny This Blatant Contradiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Can you?

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2017
yes, because a loaded gun can send me to the grave instanta
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by An2elect2(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2017
It's ridiculous and evil. I know what my sinful nature can do. But thank God we are preserved by His grace.

I am saved not because of my faithfulness but because of His. Amen smiley
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by SUPERPACK: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2017
my brother peter denied jesus when it was inevitable he might loose his life, since am nt bigger or better than peter, i will deny, afterall God judges our conscience in relation to what we do.
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by elantraceey(f): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
If you've never gotten to a point where you would want to deny God in your Christian race then it's questionable.
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by chemystery: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2017
It is folly to die for your belief cos you might be wrong.

I will even deny I'm an atheist just to land in that dream job not to talk of having a gun pointed to my head

3 Likes

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by zionmade(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2017
SUPERPACK:
my brother peter denied jesus when it was inevitable he might loose his life, since am nt bigger or better than peter, i will deny, afterall God judges our conscience in relation to what we do.
the person pointing the gun at u is influenced by the devil. Don't u think it will victory for the devil to shoot u Immediately after denying Christ? and then u Will have no opportunity to repent.

I will never deny Christ. It will be of Greater Joy to me to die and meet Jesus with smiles on my face. then I will gladly say to him, am here bcoz I refused to deny u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by SUPERPACK: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2017
zionmade:

the person pointing the gun at u is influenced by the devil. Don't u think it will victory for the devil to shoot u Immediately after denying Christ? and then u Will have no opportunity to repent.

I will never deny Christ. It will be of Greater Joy to me to die and meet Jesus with smiles on my face. then I will gladly say to him, am here bcoz I refused to deny u
there is difference between denying God with your own self will, and denying him under duress, like i said God knw that i did it unintentionally, by his grace we shall make heaven.
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by lifeispeace: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2017
I'd bet my last cash that all those pronounced Christians here in the religion section will in fact only deny Christ at gun point but will claim they've been atheist from birth grin.. .
For instance :
A boko haram terrorist points a gun at kingebukablog's head and says
"walahi!! Kai me I be Christian or not "
Kingebukablog: ko mallam! Wetin be Christianity? Me I be Muslim!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by zionmade(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2017
SUPERPACK:
there is difference between denying God with your own self will, and denying him under duress, like i said God knw that i did it unintentionally, by his grace we shall make heaven.
my brother if u deny him under duress and u re shot before u ask God for mercy, u re heading to hell. Jesus said, if u Deny me, I will deny u. Read about the apostles, they died proclaiming Christ. God wouldn't ask u if u were in duress or not. He expects u to trust him irrespective of the danger and circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2017
zionmade:

my brother if u deny him under duress and u re shot before u ask God for mercy, u re heading to hell. Jesus said, if u Deny me, I will deny u. Read about the apostles, they died proclaiming Christ. God wouldn't ask u if u were in duress or not. He expects u to trust him irrespective of the danger and circumstances.

Christians and hell she grin

Threaten me with sth real not sth created from the figment of imagination

1 Like

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by zionmade(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2017
onyenze123:

Christians and hell she grin

Threaten me with sth real not sth created from the figment of imagination
I don't think u have any business quoting me because I wasn't referring to u the person I was referring to Believes in the imaginary whatever u want to call it. So take ur opinion somewhere else. nowadays u guys are becoming too restless to stay on ur lane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by Uyi168: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2017
An2elect2:
It's ridiculous and evil. I know what my sinful nature can do. But thank God we are preserved by His grace.

I am saved not because of my faithfulness but because of His. Amen smiley
..Try answer the question na
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by Amberon11: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Nah...not even in the face of worse things will I deny my saviour.
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by Amberon11: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2017
This is heretic. Whatever circumstances you deny Jesus under is totally irrelevant. A denial is a denial.

Remember Jesus Christ said whosoever denies me, I will deny him before my father in heaven.
SUPERPACK:
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by skarz: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
I've always wanted to die anyways why would I deny him

1 Like

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by mrmrmister: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why are christians scared to die?
Don't you want heaven? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by orunto27: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
When I wasn't Born Again, I was silly but now that I KNOW Christ Jesus, I'm no longer stupid by any standard.
Re: Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? by YK4WORD: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
To me it's impossible. God didn't deny me when I needed him. I can't deny him too.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference / God's Keeping Power. / Cain And Abel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.