Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) (15514 Views)

What Makes You Lose Your Belief In God(christian God) / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Before Nigerian Pastors Make You Lose Your Belief In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Realitycheck007(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Me and my staffs are having a little argument, cause of the pix i brought to them this morning to explain.. Many people can't Say a word while others are contradicting each other so i decided to bring it up here, I know this isn't the right thread but For the reason this Section has the most viewers and active users... Let's do this, NOTE am a Christian that loves getting new idea of my Belief, Either Wrong or right.. Can someone explain this for me

Cc. Rocktation, farano, lalasticlala, mynd44 )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by taylor88(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
The first sentence is wrong so that destroy the rest of the argument

God sent His only begotten Son, He didn't came down himself

35 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Realitycheck007(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2018
AnodaIT:

Ever heard of trinity sir? if not or so...u wuld know that the argument isnt wrong

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by vertueptime: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018
AnodaIT:

O tot hes a father and the son at the same time, but it should have been father and grandfather to make it more miraculous

1 Like

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Realitycheck007(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2018
vertueptime:

O tot hes a father and the son at the same time
Leave am jare, Probably he didnt know in christianity all are 1

1 Like

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol. The thought of asking my pastor this question has crossed my mind countless times but they say we can't question God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Realitycheck007:
Ever heard of trinity sir? if not or so...u wuld know that the argument isnt wrong
I believe in John 3:16

I'm sure you are aware some Christians like me understand Trinity as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit working together in one accord.

If God Almighty says that he sent His only son, who am I to insist that He is same as the Son

5 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
No matter what I write, unless you want to genuinely learn, you won't learn

God is perfect. Just because he is merciful does not mean justice will not be served to whoever defaults on universal just laws. The only way he can give justice and mercy is by taking the full punishment himself on your behalf

If God bends the laws just because he wants to forgive, then he becomes unjust

I am a Christian and I am not ashamed to say it. I would rather believe this than believe someone who tells me I evolved from a monkey

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Lol. The thought of asking my pastor this question has crossed my mind countless times but they say we can't question God.
ma'am there many things to ask about theist but even most religion leaders dont ave answer to it

1 Like

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by KushyKush: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Where in the Bible was it written that you can't question God?

If something confuses you, simply go to God for an answer. Ask questions for clarification.

12 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Realitycheck007(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2018
AnodaIT:

I'm sure you are aware some Christians like me understand Trinity as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit working together in one accord.

If God Almighty says that he sent His only son, who am I to insist that He is same as the Son
Wow i love this for many reasons... Thanks from enlightening me, It may sound u said a little but An indepth look into this says alot, But before you go That means THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLYSPIRIT arent 1 body, they just work in one accord..............3 different entities den

4 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Realitycheck007(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Smiles Go and ask. he wouldnt eat u,but becareful he may end up just confusing u all tru the way.. i had a chat with A pastor yesternight, He said alot oh and ended up bringing me to level 0 again, after i ask him a simple question, IF GOD GAVE US THE OPTION of choosing good from evil, Why then punish us for choosing the one that doesnt please him, wereas he is the one that gave us the option

5 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
KushyKush:

Where in the Bible was it written that you can't question God?

If something confuses you, simply go to God for an answer. Ask questions for clarification.

You obviously don't know the questions I have in mind. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by DaddyKross: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Are you asking with an open mind ?
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by KushyKush: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

You obviously don't know the questions I have in mind. Lol.
You can even question his existence. Duh!

Christianity is not a religion of fear and bondage. Not like our "spiritual leaders" paints it.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Sky daddy will punish all of you for asking questions, beware! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by 4kings: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Yahweh does not exist!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Realitycheck007:
Smiles Go and ask. he wouldnt eat u,but becareful he may end up just confusing u all tru the way.. i had a chat with A pastor yesternight, He said alot oh and ended up bringing me to level 0 again, after i ask him a simple question, IF GOD GAVE US THE OPTION of choosing good from evil, Why then punish us for choosing the one that doesnt please him, wereas he is the one that gave us the option

Lol. More reason I don't bother bringing them up. Their lot just end up confusing me, I'll ask God personally if I get to heaven ( If there's one).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Realitycheck007(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
DaddyKross:
Are you asking with an open mind ?
As stated in my post, Yes!, i need a better clarification of stuffs like this, I am not an all knowing christian like some pastors claim, we tend to learn daily...
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
LOL

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by saintvc(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2018
take this to the religious section
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2018
KushyKush:

You can even question his existence. Duh!

Christianity is not a religion of fear and bondage. Not like our "spiritual leaders" paints it.

Before I was made to know God can't be questioned, I asked few questions that I'm yet to get answers to. What's the assurance I'll be getting answers to these ones if I ask? Lol. I'll rather not ask.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:
LOL

Now, this is funny. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Realitycheck007(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2018
SIINXU:
LOL
Lolz this is funny...all this meme lords grin
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Now, this is funny. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
gringrin
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by ayodijex(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2018
AnodaIT:

Mehn, I'm still always confused when someone says Jesus is God, So many actions of Jesus contradict that statement. always making reference to a father in heaven not only john 3:16. I believe part of the problem being faced now is translation, so many have been lost with trying to translate. Jesus can't be God o, not with all Jesus said himself.

3 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by KushyKush: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Before I was made to know God can't be questioned, I asked few questions that I'm yet to get answers to. What's the assurance I'll be getting answers to these ones if I ask? Lol. I'll rather not ask.

If you read your Bible without diluted interpretations most of these pastors give, you'll understand better.

5 Likes

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Realitycheck007:
Lolz this is funny...all this meme lords grin

Isn't it even funnier that an African believes that a Jew from the Middle East was sent to save him? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Would Have Helped You But I Cant See The Picture
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by SIINXU: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
AnodaIT:

Excuse me, where did God Almighty say that? Don't tell me it's the Bible please.. You're not even sure what substance induced hallucinations on whoever wrote that.
Re: Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2018
KushyKush:

If you read your Bible without diluted interpretations most of these pastors give, you'll understand better.

Alright Sir. I'll let you know when I start reading the Bible. LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.