Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO (25371 Views)

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Donjazzy12(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
winkmart:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-cC38gdnBl0g/WX15LgZG1vI/AAAAAAADwlk/g0TquxOhz-QQCWWnpY0VvIwymEzRRYJHQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Tonto Dikeh has told whoever cares to hear that she is not ashamed of spreading the gospel. She shared a video of her speaking in tongues as she praised and worshiped God.

She also wrote via her IG page https://www.instagram.com/p/BXKL5Eunolr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMh9Ig70cc

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/tonto-dikeh-speaks-in-tongue.html

lalasticlala
Watch another foolish man fall into her trap! A lot of foolish men abound these days.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Sermwell(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
danthamccoy:
Oh well, people change. It's funny though, seeing someone speak in tongues into a phone camera and holding it steady.

For people who would be quick to mock her and bring up the past, read 1 Samuel 10:10-12. When the spirit of God came upon Saul and he began to prophesy, people were amazed and asked "Is Saul now among the prophets?"
We are always eager to judge when we are not better off.
You must be worst than tonto! So when the spirit of the Lord came upon saul he did everything on camera huh?! Her recording it makes this whole sh1t a gimmick!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dont laugh at those who are not born again because you dont know tomorrow...the first shall be the last, The holy spirit can arrest you any day any time and any where...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by 0b100100111: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Scam!

I also speak I tongues when am drunk.

I speak a different tongue depending on the brand and quantity I consume.

Who cannot say jargons at will?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
the hustle is real, how do we know she isn't acting? she was an actress Afterall or....is she?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by yinkslinks(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
truly i didnt watch it finish. got irritated cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by danthamccoy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sermwell:

You must be worst than tonto! So when the spirit of the Lord came upon saul he did everything on camera huh?! Her recording it makes this whole sh1t a gimmick!
Lol. See you up on your high horse deciding who is better or worse than other people. Saint Sermwell, with your heavenly mansion reserved for you.
You must have skipped my first paragraph in your enthusiasm to sound intelligent.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by SirMazi: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
carammel:

That is between her and her God,allow Him be the judge,don't act on His behalf.
Pls don't just get me angry,you guys are miss using this "don't judge" ,we should keep looking when someone is doing something bad right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by kolaa007(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
the next thing you will hear is that she has opened a church and now a pastor....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Sermwell(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
danthamccoy:

Lol. See you up on your high horse deciding who is better or worse than other people. Saint Sermwell, with your heavenly mansion reserved for you.
You must have skipped my first paragraph in your enthusiasm to sound intelligent.
So you actually fell for that nonsense tonto did?? Smh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Sermwell(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
danthamccoy:

So you actually fell for that nonsense tonto did?? Smh! grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Bullhari007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
handiwork of wet ijebu weed, this yellowbar demon don kill her career Oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by axfix(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are truly an actress.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Martin0(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
the hustle is real, how do we know she isn't acting? she was an actress Afterall or....is she?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Martin0(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yeah she definitely might be,celebrities can do it for their fans to believ and pity them,she's probably doing this to get another man attractedgrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by xtervaganza(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Eleribu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Slurity(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
only winners and Christ embassy does that without shame. even harlot can do it without remorse
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Macdawid(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
shocked

So just because she spoke in tongues that's why she won't let us hear word again

Me that has been speaking in tongues since how many years in za ozza room have i broadcasted it¿
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
She be like person wey just smoke Igbo before that video. Actress
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
yeah she definitely might be,celebrities can do it for their fans to believ and pity them,she's probably doing this to get another man attractedgrin
possible!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Martin0(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
possible!
just imagine going to church and posting a video tape of you praying and singing for us to see,she has a reason for that probably for that man to see she charismaticgrin

Ladies have tactics to get whatever they wantgrin
Very dangerous human they are..grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
just imagine going to church and posting a video tape of you praying and singing for us to see,she has a reason for that probably for that man to see she charismaticgrin

Ladies have tactics to get whatever they wantgrin
Very dangerous human they are..grin
yes! prayers or believes are supposed to be personal besides the worst people or women are the ones who claim to be born again or christians. they are hypocrites!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Maximus85(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
winkmart:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-cC38gdnBl0g/WX15LgZG1vI/AAAAAAADwlk/g0TquxOhz-QQCWWnpY0VvIwymEzRRYJHQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Tonto Dikeh has told whoever cares to hear that she is not ashamed of spreading the gospel. She shared a video of her speaking in tongues as she praised and worshiped God.

She also wrote via her IG page https://www.instagram.com/p/BXKL5Eunolr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMh9Ig70cc

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/tonto-dikeh-speaks-in-tongue.html

lalasticlala

OK, OMG, I don't even know where to start. It's now a cliché. After living a dirty life, this is where they all end. Thinking God has forgotten all the atrocities done deliberately in the past. God forgave David, Saul/Paul etc but they suffered the effect of their sins.

God forgives, but no one should take him for granted. Tonto, no one will judge you. But you know what you have done. No sinner will go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yes! prayers or believes are supposed to be personal besides the worst people or women are the ones who claim to be born again or christians. they are hypocrites!
Exactly..

Well I think by now they should learn to have sencegrin
A friend once told me if brains were to be sold in the market,he would have purchase some for his female bestiesgrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by oksmart1992(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
boman2014:
na so all of them dey pretend

you dey pray dey film ursef u con post for social media make God con reply u with thunder slap ehnn....

where are you based
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Xmen149(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
hian! cheesy

she should just go deal with the emotional trauma that comes with this thing instead of channeling the whole energy of it to wrong places shooting her self on the leg severally unknowingly.

i remember the same bible talked about praying in secreat so what is this,.No one is criticizing her but the show is too much jare,.more like she is trying to catch someones attention..

this woman be like person wey go get strong head true-true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by angelliza(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Is it the same person that unleashed unspeakable curses and humiliating abuses against her mother in law?

Is it the same fellow that dresses brazenly baring sensitive parts to extremes without any care.

Filled with abuse and hatred for husband and hatred for anyone that dares oppose?

Speaking in tongues have suffered indeed!!!

Pls don't judge her U don't know what is happening in her personal life we don't know who to believe BTW she and her in-laws let God judge her. U don't know if she has make personal resolution with God or maybe she did not even do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Joke Silva Shine In Grecian Themed Photoshoot / Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years / Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.