Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta (1715 Views)

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Skales Accused Of Abusing Drug, Rohypnol Before Performance / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Share Stunning Selfies In Bathrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by TunezTV: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Standing in the star dressing room in Vitru lounge, Nigerian popstar, Yemi Alade snapped selfies to calm the nerves as she geared up for her stage performance in Atlanta for her ongoing US tour.

Yemi Alade who has been visiting cities in the US to promote her EP, took to her snaps yesterday to lament that foreign shows don't pay as much as the ones she gets in Africa, however in a bid to take their music beyond borders, artiste rather settle for lesser pay as sacrifice for getting popular abroad.

See her classy looks before she hit the stage in ATL below...

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/yemi-alade-calms-her-nerves-with.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by TunezTV: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2017
More...

Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by Skyfornia(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2017
She is cute... OP give her my number.
Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Skyfornia:
She is cute... OP give her my number.
Haha grin grin grin
How's your num gonn help her? grin
Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by pyyxxaro: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
So I should grill my scrotum abi undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by squash47(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2017
SHE NO FINE...SEE BIG CHEEK FULL EVERY WHERE...just be like the grown version of SEYI LAW'S DAUGHTER
Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by OKorowanta: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
squash47:
SHE NO FINE...SEE BIG CHEEK FULL EVERY WHERE

Kpakati Krakakatipoa
Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by Michellla(f): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So I should grill my scrotum abi undecided
Yes

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by ibkkk(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Beautiful geh.Moderate make up.
Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by Chiemerie8(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Who dey listen to dis girl music sef undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Calms Her Nerves With Stunning Selfies Before Performance In Atlanta by Skyfornia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mariinee:
Haha grin grin grin
How's your num gonn help her? grin

You want to know? Call me! �

(1) (Reply)

Ytdni. / Actress Olayinka Nnena Olukunga Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Twins / “I Have Never Dated A Guy That Is Good Enough In Bed” – Nigerian Stylist, Pearl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.