Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of (825 Views)

My Worst Secondary School Experience / What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? / Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by ApolitiCal: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tell us about your dullest secondary school teacher and share the the funniest thing that happened about him or her.
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by ebukahandsome(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ifeanyi our agric teacher. What a lazy, dull and dumb ass.
He was appointed to invigilate our biology exam ss2 and we all got distinction that term, guess why? He doozed off on the table grin grin

Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by ArcFresky(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
I remember the day my maths teacher beat a girl that just lost her mum for coming late...

The next day, d guy dey wear shades come school..... The girl brothers don beat d bastard.

Wasn't there, but I heard the teacher fly fence, which is an offence in school. Meehn, I laugh tire.
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by ApolitiCal: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Ifeanyi our agric teacher. What a lazy, dull and dumb ass.
He was appointed to invigilate our biology exam ss2 and we all got distinction that term, guess why? He doozed off on the table grin grin

So funny grin grin
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by Ncsamuel(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Imagine when ur yoruba teacher becomes ur english teacher...................lemme not say more u shuld understand

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by Ncsamuel(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Imagine when ur yoruba teacher becomes ur english teacher...................OMO Class became a comedy show! Imagine falz teaching u QUEENS ENGLISH!
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by Ademidd: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
yoruba teacher...
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by Ademidd: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
yoruba teacher...very cunning woman
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by hazan041(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
our math teacher before she write anything down on board she will check her book

for example
teacher : 2+2 is what?
student : its 4 ma
teacher: OK...( checking her book already) after long checking Yes you are correct!
I be like ehhh...math teacher

Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by ApolitiCal: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
hazan041:
our math teacher before she write anything down on board she will check her book

for example
teacher : 2+2 is what?
student : its 4 ma
teacher: OK...( checking her book already) after long checking Yes you are correct!
I be like ehhh...math teacher

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by AK6464(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
A
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
cool

Our economics teacher.
She hates teaching like kilode.
She will just enter class and be talking to herself all in the name of teaching.
We students will just engage ourselves in one kind hot discussion while her lesson was going on. cheesy

At a point, u will hear her say "man schedule"
We ended up given her that as nickname.

Once we saw her coming into the class,we would just give her signing book(make em sign and start going na)
Come see joy for em face cos we have lessened em burdens cheesy

Our agric teacher!
If u don't get A1 in a subject that he was the one that supervise,then ur village people strong gahn
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by ApolitiCal: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
cool

Our economics teacher.
She hates teaching like kilode.
She will just enter class and be talking to herself all in the name of teaching.
We students will just engage ourselves in one kind hot discussion while her lesson was going on. cheesy

At a point, u will hear her say "man schedule"
We ended up given her that as nickname.

Once we saw her coming into the class,we would just give her signing book(make em sign and start going na)
Come see joy for em face cos we have lessened em burdens cheesy

Our agric teacher!
If u don't get A1 in a subject that he was the one that supervise,then ur village people strong gahn

That your agric teacher grin grin
Him dey do father Xmas?
Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by remi1444: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
my English language teacher she can slap slap our head gann...turns out to be the woman that inspired me.
I rep
ubiaja community secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
ApolitiCal:

That your agric teacher grin grin
Him dey do father Xmas?
No be small father Xmas oo.

Em own be cheat till thy kingdom come grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Gloryland College Student Emerges As Lagos Best Student In WASSCE / UNILAG, UNN, OAU Top Law School Results / Top 4 Reasons Why Students Fail To Gain Admission In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.