Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use (1626 Views)

What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? / 14 Programming Languages For Mobile App Development / Some Programming Languages And Their Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good afternoon people, for the sake of the beginners on this board(I inclusive) that are confused on what language to learn in other to make a steady income in Nigeria as u view this thread drop your advice and reasons together with some examples of things made using that or those language(s).
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by donsheddy1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Igbo language and they have used it to build biafra.

Buhari language is another helpful tool as it means travel or relocate.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
donsheddy1:

Hilarious, but not what I meant
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by SilverG33k(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
I use Batch languages to build android apps.... Don't ask me how
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
SilverG33k:
Abeg na,
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by seunny4lif(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
SilverG33k:
Haba
Which kind talk to that
Oya bros explain now
Abeg
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
justanALIAS:
Good afternoon people, for the sake of the beginners on this board(I inclusive) that are confused on what language to learn in other to make a steady income in Nigeria as u view this thread drop your advice and reasons together with some examples of things made using that or those language(s).
Ruby,python,swift,golang,php and so on.
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
bjhaid:
Ruby,python,swift,golang,php and so on.
Examples of what they can be used for pls
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
justanALIAS:

Examples of what they can be used for pls
i can't start listing all bro, you can simply google search
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Olyboy16(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
donsheddy1:

Now this is one of the most Epic replies i've seen this year. +1 for you bro cheesy

as per the topic OP:

MARKED AS DUPLICATE
Please check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3952185/2017-generation-programmers-what-languages
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by SilverG33k(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
seunny4lif:
Haba Which kind talk to that Oya bros explain now Abeg
Lolzzz, just trolling
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by seunny4lif(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
SilverG33k:

Lolzzz, just trolling
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by ujah60: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2017
If you want to earn a career in web development, then start with html, css, Javascript and PHP in that order.
Creating Android apps should be java, then you'll learn Android.
For ios devices, learn objective c and swift.
It wouldn't hurt to learn python, c# and c++ cos just like java, it's very good to be versatile at what you do.
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2017
ujah60:
If you want to earn a career in web development, then start with html, css, Javascript and PHP in that order.
Creating Android apps should be java, then you'll learn Android.
For ios devices, learn objective c and swift.
It wouldn't hurt to learn python, c# and c++ cos just like java, it's very good to be versatile at what you do.
Nice one sir
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Cordova: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
^^^Spammer on the lose!
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by melodyogonna(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
SilverG33k:
is dat even possible??
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by SilverG33k(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
melodyogonna:
is dat even possible??
Technically, it is, you can also use qbasic to write android apps
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
justanALIAS:

Javascript and python
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonja language
Re: What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use by olamil34(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
python(django web framework (backend) ), javascript(jquery (frontend) )

(1) (Reply)

An Abuja Based Firm Is In Need Of A Developer / Where Are Those People Making Noise About ALX And Doing Hard Things . / Is It Time For Mobile Apps Developers To Shine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.