Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative (30737 Views)

"Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by johnnyvid(m): 1:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Jenifa’s Diary: Funke Akindele fires back at a follower who criticized her for not being innovative. see her tweet below:
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/jenifas-diary-funke-akindele-fires-back.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by SuperSuave(m): 2:51am On Sep 18, 2017
I like funke akindele but truth be told, that jenifas diary is shiit! the character I hate most is Jenifa herself, I always find it difficult to understand what she's saying each time I stumble upon the series. angry

Even if na pidgin the 'jenifa' dey speak e for still better. I'm happy people accepted the project and she's making money and name from it. cool

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by rman: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Truth in my opinion.

Her show is now boring and trash.

She needs to reinvent herself.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Ochinex(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2017
it's true jor.. Her shows are always boring...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by BoyHuncho(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Initially I loved the show..from like season 1 to 4, but it got hella boring along the line, had to quit it!

My opinion tho..I still know a good number of folks that still enjoy the program

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Partnerbiz3: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2017
haters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by NairalandCS(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2017
My country men no get chill.

Nothing wrong with jenifa's dairy, still gonna keep watching it.

Jenifa no mind them, them izza bad shild. grin

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Houseofglam7(f): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2017
She should've just taken d advice.
There's always room for more creativity

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by saxwizard(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Aye le oooo ibosi ooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by lonelydora: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
If you call Nnamdi Kanu a coward for hiding, what do you call Tompolo? Nnamdi was unarmed, Tompolo had 5 gunboats and heavy arms.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by thecrush: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmm

She actually needs to be either more creative or stop her show to start a fresh new one.

Jeniva diari is get boring

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by free2ryhme: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
johnnyvid:
Jenifa’s Diary: Funke Akindele fires back at a follower who criticized her for not being innovative. see her tweet below:
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/jenifas-diary-funke-akindele-fires-back.html

When you refuse to listen to the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by pweshboi(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Funke akindele I know... Who be this sudden fame seeking unknown entity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by paymentvoucher: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Punch Line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by leykeh: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
old news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Naughtytboy: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Funke is a legend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by DePartfinder: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
She should take her HATE elsewhere and also find something more creative to do for general public.... For the fact that I didn't watch her TV shows, I still commends her great work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by lifestyle1(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
There is time for everything / everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by thecrush: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
pweshboi:
Funke akindele I know... Who be this sudden fame seeking unknown entity?

YOU!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Alhassanu(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
lonelydora:
If you call Nnamdi Kanu a coward for hiding, what do you call Tompolo? Nnamdi was unarmed, Tompolo had 5 gunboats and heavy arms.

sorry, relevance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by chinawapz(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Why do we all hate the truth??
Sister Funke listen to your followers, without them u're nothing

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Afonjashapmouth: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
The truth is Nigerians comes for people doing something good from the hating angle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Naughtytboy: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Go and sit down,, Yeye shyld

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by geekybabe(f): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
DePartfinder:
She should take her HATE elsewhere and also find something more creative to the general public.... For the fact that I didn't watch her TV shows, I still commends her great work

You need help with proper english writing. Get help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Maj196(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Seriously Jenifa's Diary is getting more boring by the day. She should just stop it. I enjoyed the show till season 6. The rest are just trash.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by mirianjugrey(f): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
SuperSuave:
I like funke akindele but truth be told, that jenifas diary is shiit! the character I hate most is Jenifa herself, I always find it difficult to understand what she's saying each time I stumble upon the series. angry

Even if na pidgin the 'jenifa' dey speak e for still better. I'm happy people accepted the project and she's making money and name from it. cool
It's a freaking comedy series and she has to keep it running...wat u expect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Kikalee: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
SuperSuave:

true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative by Nackzy: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Funke don't mind the person... We call them A.S attention seekers.... It is a diseases... U can even see it in medical dictionary.. Lol

Just like lie Mohammed... Meaning Someone the Lies more than Satan.... Synonymous to Thief's, Police, Apc, fake pastors, footballers and so on

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Expensive Appearance (photos) / Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.