Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? (1297 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
rotexteymie:
Okay.... So I'm almost done with exams and I've been confused as to what to use my 3months break for....
Should I just get a part-time job? Learn something handy or just flex?
Please I need suggestions.... .....
Ps:If you're going to suggest I learn something handy please kindly drop your suggestions

WHAT DO YOU DO...

Odikwa egwu oh undecided
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

WHAT DO YOU DO...

Odikwa egwu oh undecided
Sir?
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by Treyknowles(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
rotexteymie:
Okay.... So I'm almost done with exams and I've been confused as to what to use my 3months break for....
Ps:If you're going to suggest I learn something handy please kindly drop your suggestions
I Think You Should Learn Hair dressing Or Tailoring,It Will Be Useful When You Resume Back to School.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Treyknowles:
I Think You Should Learn Hair dressing Or Tailoring,It Will Be Useful When You Resume Back to School.
I've tried tailoring before but I wasn't really interested.. .. But thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by ITbomb(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Learn computer, this is the best opportunity after this you might go to a place and they need ict skills and you start learning it in a rush
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
ITbomb:
Learn computer, this is the best opportunity after this you might go to a place and they need ict skills and you start learning it in a rush
I've done that already after secondary school
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by maryannah(f): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
get a job

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
I use mine to learn hair dressing.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
I use mine to learn hair dressing.
Thanks sis
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
maryannah:
get a job
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by Fuadeiza(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Try learning baking, so prolly when you resume, if somehow someone somewhere has a birthday you can help in making their cakes, you can also make doughnuts, buns, springroll then supply to a retailer in the area, and you can make cool cash from that too

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by blaquebelle: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Learn a skill. It'll b helpful in d long run

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by Imakeherdrip(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
rotexteymie:

Learn techlog or eclipse instead.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Imakeherdrip:

Learn techlog or eclipse instead.
shocked shocked What's that
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
blaquebelle:
Learn a skill. It'll b helpful in d long run
Thank you.. But I have no idea which to learn
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fuadeiza:
Try learning baking, so prolly when you resume, if somehow someone somewhere has a birthday you can help in making their cakes, you can also make doughnuts, buns, springroll then supply to a retailer in the area, and you can make cool cash from that too
Thank you
Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by brandonstark: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
rotexteymie:

You should have fun and do something that adds value to yourself. I don't what course you studying but there may be relevant software you can learn. I see you've done some computer training, good. There's practically limitless things to learn on the computer. Except you're a badass in all the popular software that is.

If you're into writing, or other soft skills you could consider freelancing. Check Nairaland's business section, millions of naira is flowing under-the-radar everyday in that section.

You can see this article for more ideas. Hope this helped

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by rotexteymie(f): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2017
brandonstark:

You should have fun and do something that adds value to yourself. I don't what course you studying but there may be relevant software you can learn. I see you've done some computer training, good. There's practically limitless things to learn on the computer. Except you're a badass in all the popular software that is.

If you're into writing, or other soft skills you could consider freelancing. Check Nairaland's business section, millions of naira is flowing under-the-radar everyday in that section.

You can see this article for more ideas. Hope this helped
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do During Your 3months Break As An Undergraduate? by Fuadeiza(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2017
rotexteymie:
Thank you
you still haven't asked for my contact grin .. Abii you don forget undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top Universities In Nigeria And The Best University -2017/2018 Ranking / Oou Aspirants Group Chat For 18/19 / Secure Admission For 2019/2020 Session With Accredited Universities In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.