Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) (34786 Views)

Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by maberry(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
BrutalJab:
Vagabond just like his agbero fans.

wetin dey pain this one na
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by dcozy: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
So....who him epp.... grin

Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by AdigunUnique: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wizkid was drunk den, so sense nw later fall on him after him eye don clear.
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by iamtardey: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
like I care about poo undecided
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by steryj(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
Do we really care? I think it's time these dudes stop using us to make money.. NL isn't helping a bit, they keep shoving these irrelevances down our throat just for cheap traffic. Lots of educative threads are wasting away in the backpage.. Threads with tons of comments and views yet, they won't push it to forward. I just dey look una..

Anyway, visit www.entmirror.com
and browse through businesses
You can start and make money
Within months of start up

Www.entmirror.com
oh yeah like snake thread right?
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by BrutalJab: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
maberry:
wetin dey pain this one na
wetin concern this one na
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by FroshJaynex(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Why wizzy head come be like matured wall gecko na?

Because he is super rich and comfortable than ur ass
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Who cares about kids.... I even wonder how people manage to listen to his music..... baby baby baby baby baby and repeat

Davido ko?
no be baby baby baby Davido dey sing too?
even for that im new song "pere"...if u check you'd see that his lyrics in that song is wack asf
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
Do we really care? I think it's time these dudes stop using us to make money.. NL isn't helping a bit, they keep shoving these irrelevances down our throat just for cheap traffic. Lots of educative threads are wasting away in the backpage.. Threads with tons of comments and views yet, they won't push it to forward. I just dey look una..

Anyway, visit www.entmirror.com
and browse through businesses
You can start and make money
Within months of start up

Www.entmirror.com

as long as seun dey chop money.. monkey go land for front page
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Dammy460(f): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
If true. Good for them
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by KimWooBin: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2017
spafu:
The deed has been done and Wizkid has brought shame on himself. How could any sensible being engage his fan in a fight? I think it was time he replaced kid in his name to man, maybe that would serve as a reminder to him that he is no longer a small boy.

mumu go check ur dictionary and search the meaning of wizkid... its has meaning.... ur brain de tell u say wiz and kid are separate words...
pity u.
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by spafu(m): 3:55am On Jul 31, 2017
KimWooBin:

mumu go check ur dictionary and search the meaning of wizkid... its has meaning.... ur brain de tell u say wiz and kid are separate words...
pity u.
God punish the useless man when spill hi useless sperm on the free for all puna of your who.rish mother. Son of perdition like you.
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Spidermon: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2017
he learnt that shii from Chris brown
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Abiodun2014(m): 5:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol... Na GIA photos be that nah.... My main man..
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by mema900: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2017
I so much hate this fool called wizkid for his childish arrogance.....must he always show he is immature?
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2017
emeijeh:

na money cause am...you sef go understand If u ever get rich!
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by xtervaganza(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2017
emeijeh:

youre unwell grin
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by greatman247(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Who cares about kids.... I even wonder how people manage to listen to his music.....wack lyrics with baby baby baby baby baby and repeat

Wack, well that his lyrics that full of baby baby baby baby put food on his table, lets hear you, what do you do that stands you out or put money in your pocket?
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Edum13656: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Justin Bieber, Wizkid and Davido; those children I no know who silly pass.
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
greatman247:

Wack, well that his lyrics that full of baby baby baby baby put food on his table, lets hear you, what do you do that stands you out or put money in your pocket?
great men don't talk that way.... You might wanna change that Monika of yours, then come back we talk
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by greatman247(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
great men don't talk that way.... You might wanna change that Monika of yours, then come back we talk

How does great men talk? Like you who is full of hate, and jealousy? Great men talk like i just did without hate, mediocre and hypocrite. I'm great cos i devoid myself of such vices...
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Leonbonapart(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
greatman247:

How does great men talk? Like you who is full of hate, and jealousy? Great men talk like i just did without hate, mediocre and hypocrite. I'm great cos i devoid myself of such vices...
your understanding isn't deep and sound. You are gullible... great men ain't
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Kobicove(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who cares? undecided
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by greatman247(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Leonbonapart:

You are so pained cos you're hater of people that have more than you and that way you won't grow unless you amend your ways. If you want to be great stop hating on people that have made it and direct all your energies into something positive and productive that will boost you mentally, morally and financially and will help people around you too. Think about that and improve.
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by greatman247(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Leonbonapart:

You are so pained cos you're hater of people that have more than you and that way you won't grow unless you amend your ways. If you want to be great stop hating on people that have made it and direct all your energies into something positive and productive that will boost you mentally, morally and financially and will help people around you too. Think about that and improve.
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Ecuador1(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Who cares about kids.... I even wonder how people manage to listen to his music.....wack lyrics with baby baby baby baby baby and repeat
go sing ur own
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Ecuador1(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2017
BrutalJab:
Vagabond just like his agbero fans.
I guess ur father n mother nar vagabond also
cus dem b him fans
Re: Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

you don't even know what you are saying. No need replying you bro. Yu don't even know when to use the word "hate"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Releases New Photos / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! / Humblesmith Acquires New Pajero Jeep After Europe Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.