Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? (1256 Views)

How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Infoparlour: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Now this somebody's response to the question on quora.com

The answer to your question is very simple and it will surprise you.

The sexual market place is a market first, sexual second. All women age. Some within a few years, other within decades. If beauty is the only thing to consider it makes no sense to “buy” (=marry) an asset when you know its value will only go down.

Very few fools make over 1m per year and even less are billionaires. These guys know what they are doing. If they want beauty, they will rent or lease. For 10 000$ a month you can have a hot young woman who will be very hot and very sexy and do her very best to please you. If she looses her spark after a year or two she is very easily replaced. Some russian oligarchs have 3–5 of these on their payroll constantly.

Billionaires are not restricted to the US. They own jets and can have a mistress in rio, another one in berlin and a 3rd one in HK.

If a billionaire chooses to marry he will have very good reasons to do so. Sex and good looks can be outsourced, some other things can not.

Do you guiz think he is right?

For those who dont know silicon valley, Silicon Valley is a nickname for the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area, in the northern part of the U.S. state of California. The word "silicon" originally referred to the large number of silicon chip innovators and manufacturers in the region, but the area is now the home to many of the world's largest high-tech corporations, including the headquarters of 39 businesses in the Fortune 1000, and thousands of startup companies. Silicon Valley also accounts for one-third of all of the venture capital investment in the United States.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Silicon-Valley-male-billionaires-choose-average-looking-wives/answer/Andreas-Hauser-1?share=13e49c50&srid=oH96

Lalasticalala, mynd44 i need more opinion please

Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
They think we aren't wise...

It goes well beyond looks... We are looking for something!!

Marriage is like business, everybody must bring something tangible to the table. If you are bringing just beauty, i can get that from a hot hoe nearby!!

Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Infoparlour: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
They think we aren't wise...

It goes well beyond looks... We are looking for something!!

Marriage is like business, everybody must bring something tangible to the table. If you are bringing just beauty, i can get that from a hot hoe nearby!!

Yea, men are becoming smarter, its only the foolish ones that still carry liability and add to their life

Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Victornezzar: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
That is it
I can't just marry beauty alone
She must possess a character of a good wife
I need 2 enjoy my marriage ahbeg
I dey envy my papa walahi
Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Infoparlour: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
That is it
I can't just marry beauty alone
She must possess a character of a good wife
I need 2 enjoy my marriage ahbeg
I dey envy my papa walahi
lol, our slay queens are in for a shocker of their life in the coming years
Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Victornezzar: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Infoparlour:

lol, our slay queens are in for a shocker of their life in the coming years
I tell you man
My thinking was based on I would get married 2 a well endowed lady b4
But now my ideology has changed

Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by MMotimo: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Because they did not become billionaires by making decisions based on appearances

Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Janeyinspires(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
I gerrit...
It takes more than sex and beauty to turn a woman into a home maker.Sex and beauty do not guarantee a blissful home.

Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by djon78(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Because most times women that are beautiful don't come with much to the union except there beauty. And these silicon billionaires understand life very well, therefore going for values like good character and a cool headed woman which will ensure a stable marriage.
Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Infoparlour: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Janeyinspires:
I gerrit...
It takes more than sex and beauty to turn a woman into a home maker.Sex and beauty do not guarantee a blissful home.

You sound offended, i wonder why, i might be wrong though
Re: Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? by Janeyinspires(f): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Infoparlour:

You sound offended, i wonder why, i might be wrong though

I saw reasons with the answer given by da quora user,that's all.

So,I gerrit..............then you were wrong.

Which Is The Best Type Of Ironing/pressing Of Clothes, Steam Ironing Or Dry Iron / 12 Warning Signs You're Dealing With An Evil Person / Thailand’s 13-year-old Primary School Student Bought A Mansion For His Parents