Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) (482 Views)

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Yinka Ayefele's Son Graduates From Howard University, Washington DC, USA - Pics / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) by hapsyno: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017

Re: Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) by shamack: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
I love ur hustle,,,,unlike my neigbour chuks, always bragging over his father porsche car.

Spoilt bratt
Re: Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) by sleeknick: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) by Lytech(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Baba God pick my call....
I dont dream of wasting wealth like this people but to help lift less privilege people out there
Re: Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) by Biggty(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
The biggest Nigeria celebrity currently.
Re: Davido Expressed Gratitude With His 30billion Gang In DC USA After His Show(PV) by hapsyno: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2017
OBO Is International shocked cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Google's CEO Dances To Small Doctor's 'penalty' Song In Lagos (video) / How To Protect Your Smartphone From Hackers / What Pete Edochie Thinks About My Anambra State Governorship Ambition- Yul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.