Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (54378 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by titiloyeblog: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Africa richest blogger, Linda Ikeji, in an atmosphere of gratitude appreciates God for blessing her with the things she has today. She extended her heart of gratitude on her Instagram page saying;

I still remember the days I prayed for the things I have now. #Godisgreat#neverstoppraying #keepbelieving #keepworking! ..May God bless you so much it takes your breath away and confuses others! ��

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/linda-ikeji-posing-in-her-new-bentley.html

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by amaniro: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Money is good ooh. God punish person wey say money no fit buy happiness grin, money can even buy love nowadays grin

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by sinaj(f): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Happy for her

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by itspzpics(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Titiloye
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by titiloyeblog: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
itspzpics:
Titiloye

what's up?
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Abortions: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
He be like na Glo God dey use cos my calls are not getting picked. Nawa for Glo o

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by BOOMnaija(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
So we should now fry piss abi

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by fpeter(f): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
She try.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by lonelydora: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
God will continue to bless Linda Ikeji because she lives a life of gratitude. When you thank God for what he has done, he will do more.

God love praises.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by dayleke: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shows gratitude to who?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why does she try so much to seek attention? She may be suffering from depression or low self esteem.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Ekakamba: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
No be everybody wey get big chest dey gym, some of them carry family problems for mind.
grin tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by sanmtiago(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by koolgee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by MrAnele(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
I'm sure she cries herself to sleep every night....

See my signature
Do You Stay In Abuja? Do You Need a Website For Your Business/Firm or a Personal Blog? Our Prices Are Amazingly affordable https:///2348131252158 (ASOWEBDESIGNS.COM)

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by fakuta(f): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why do you try so hard to condemn and downgrade her,is God that bless her
Toks2008:
Why does she try so much to seek attention?

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by lonelydora: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
BOOMnaija:
So we should now fry piss abi

Jealousy

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by kenbee(f): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next Level don start for Aunty
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by urchman23: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
That girl no get shamee na runs she take build house, buy cars come finally born pikin for one oloshi. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by rexwalters: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepsuk:
That Bentley must be smelling
How will a pauper like you know the smell of Benjamin Franklins?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Lordapson23(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abortions:
He be like na Glo God dey use cos my calls are not getting picked. Nawa for Glo o

Ur time is definitely coming, just believe

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
I am yet to see Genevieve Nnaji showing off Bentley yet she earned N1bn selling her movie to Netflix.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by NobleAngell(f): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Someday, that will be me in my own ride. Nevertheless, i thank God for the things i have now that money cannot buy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by timilehing(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria popular blogger turn Baby mama, that's the correct way to address her

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by iswallker(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
You didn't pray for a husband.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by rexwalters: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
urchman23:
That girl no getbshame, na runs she take build house, buy cars come finally born pikin for one oloshi. thank you.
Words of a bereaved ignorant peasant,ordinary time share for keke maruwa your sister no fit afford?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Toks2008:
Why does she try so much to seek attention?

That is a JAMB question.

Linda, answer.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by rexwalters: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naughtysite:
I am yet to see Genevieve Nnaji showing off Bentley yet she earned N1bn selling her movie to Netflix.
1 billion shillings?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by jaymee0(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepsuk:
That toto dey smell even for inside Bentley

Are you really a girl?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale's Children: Mayorkun, Ayobami, Adesewa (Photos) / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / #BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.