Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution (4480 Views)

How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 / Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations / 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by BlindAngel: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have seen so many people complaining that they were unable to see or view their battery percentage on the L9plus, so i decided to try my luck in anyway i could, so this evening i headed to the playstore and downloaded this app below.
After downloading just install and activate battery percentage then u can uninstall the app but still the percentage will still always be there because the app normally activates it in system, to deactivate it you have to download the app again and untick battery percentage.

Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Emagha(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
I didn't hear from you aqain o u said u going to return the phone that morning due to the ba3 not lasting so what happened
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Emagha(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
that App greenify what is it use for?
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Emagha(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
you didn't mention the name of the Percentage app
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by BlindAngel: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emagha:
I didn't hear from you aqain o u said u going to return the phone that morning due to the ba3 not lasting so what happened
I didn't went again, am still observing the phone. It's 1 year plus warranty, and i don't want them to start looking at me there or thinking that just 2 days ago i bought phone am already complaining so suddenly, that was why i didn't later went.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by BlindAngel: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emagha:
you didn't mention the name of the Percentage app
The name of the app it's percentage, with a white icon. 38 it's written on it as u can see in the screen shots above.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by BlindAngel: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emagha:
Greenify is a very good app, it's used for hibernating running background apps.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by bravesoul247(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emagha:
it's a very nice a. You can use it to hibernate apps
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by bravesoul247(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlindAngel:
I have seen so many people complaining that they were unable to see or view their battery percentage on the L9plus, so i decided to try my luck in anyway i could, so this evening i headed to the playstore and downloaded this app below.
After downloading just install and activate battery percentage then u can uninstall the app but still the percentage will still always be there because the app normally activates it in system, to deactivate it you have to download the app again and untick battery percentage.
Thanks op. I use a Tecno Camon CX bit I've not noticed such on it though.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by bravesoul247(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good read op
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Ay92(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Please tell me that that gta San Andreas is working on the phone!
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by BlindAngel: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Ay92:
Please tell me that that gta San Andreas is working on the phone!
It's 100% working fine

1 Like

Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Ay92(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
BlindAngel:

It's 100% working fine
Wow! Please what version of apk do you use and how did you set the obb?
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Emagha(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2017
BlindAngel:

Greenify is a very good app, it's used for hibernating running background apps.

Okay thanks so your battery can last u up to 2 days now right?
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Reeberry: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2017
So this is how Tecno L9plus Network signal looks like? Very ugly.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Tamaramientei: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
I wonder o
The phone is okay to me
Emagha:
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Tamaramientei: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Trust me the phone is not ugly at all
It has a very wide screen and its sleek
Reeberry:
So this is how Tecno L8 plus Network signal looks like? Very ugly.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Tamaramientei: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
My L9 lasts up to 2 days
Less when I use it to charge other phones
Emagha:

Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Tamaramientei: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
You could have gone sha
You purchased the phone, it is your right
BlindAngel:

I didn't went again, am still observing the phone. It's 1 year plus warranty, and i don't want them to start looking at me there or thinking that just 2 days ago i bought phone am already complaining so suddenly, that was why i didn't later went.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Tamaramientei: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Glad to hear
Ive used the phone. I enjoyed it
BlindAngel:

It's 100% working fine
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Tamaramientei: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
What has been your experience on the cx?
bravesoul247:
Thanks op. I use a Tecno Camon CX bit I've not noticed such on it though.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by TappGroupNG: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
This L9 makes sense sha
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by TappGroupNG: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
True OP
Tamaramientei:
You could have gone sha
You purchased the phone, it is your right
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by TappGroupNG: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Really good to hear
Tamaramientei:
Glad to hear
Ive used the phone. I enjoyed it
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by TappGroupNG: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
The phone isnt ugly o
At all
Reeberry:
So this is how Tecno L8 plus Network signal looks like? Very ugly.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by TappGroupNG: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
It can last for up to two days
Emagha:

Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by TappGroupNG: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't feel too conscious about going there
You bought their phone
BlindAngel:

Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by Reeberry: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am not saying the phone is ugly. Just talking about the stock 3g and G at the signal bar. I don't just like it.
Tamaramientei:
Trust me the phone is not ugly at all
It has a very wide screen and its sleek
TappGroupNG:
The phone isnt ugly o
At all
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by TappGroupNG: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Okay, its your preference
Reeberry:
I am not saying the phone is ugly. Just talking about the stock 3g and G at the signal bar. I don't just like it.

Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by DidiLove1: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
BlindAngel:

Goodness!
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by bravesoul247(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tamaramientei:
What has been your experience on the cx?
The Camon CX I'm using currently is very good. I've not experienced any fault yet and I update my software whenever the latest update comes out.
Re: Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution by henry007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
For people who don't know what the L9 plus looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Oppo Phones in Nigeria and their specifications - 2020 / How To Get 80mb For 200 Naira(airtel) / How Do Unemployed People Afford These Phone ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.