Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding (564 Views)

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding by badohemmy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
The manager of Quality Efficient Delivery (QED) Asaba Hub, Mr.Anekie Chizoba Nonyelu, has lavished beautiful words on his pretty bride former Miss Obiageli Winifred Nwokoye on their occasion of their wedding held at St. Peters Anglican church Amawbia, Anambra state.

The latest couple who held their reception at MayRoses Hotel were greeted by a huge number of family members, friends and well wishers as they danced into marital bliss.

While speaking exclusively to Universal Reporter, Mr. Anekie Chizoba expressed joy at marrying the best woman possible. He said; "I feel very happy, today is a happy day for me. I got married to the best wife and the best woman of my life."
Describing how he met his heartbeat, he said "The truth is we've been friends for long, we are from the same hometown, so we normally see right from when we were children."

"I'm glad I took this bold step, it makes a man organised and responsible.

"I want to thank everyone that came out to celebrate with us, God will bless them for me. " he concluded.

Mrs Anekie echoed her excitement at marrying the man she loves. She advised ladies to be their real self because they can meet their spouse anywhere.

"Don't form, you have to open up and be real, don't fake it, just be yourself," she said. She also took the time to thank her friends and family members for gracing her wedding.

Re: I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding by badohemmy(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
photo

Re: I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding by farouk0403(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
HML
Re: I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding by badohemmy(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Photo

Re: I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding by badohemmy(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2017
photos

Re: I Got Married To The Best Wife - Chizoba Speaks On His Wedding by Shorsky1(m): 4:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats to the wife for making the husband feel that way and Big congrats to her if the husband can feel that way after the wedding.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From TECNO Spark Party / Photos:stonebwoy Sheds Tears At Bhim Concert / Best Cake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.