Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why James Rodriguez Ended Marriage With Daniela Ospina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why James Rodriguez Ended Marriage With Daniela Ospina (1339 Views)

I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why James Rodriguez Ended Marriage With Daniela Ospina by OkNaijaComNg(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Colombia and Real Madrid forward, James Rodriquez, has officially separated from his wife of 6 years, Daniela Ospina amid claims of an affair with a Russian model.

Marca reports that James, currently on loan at Bayern Munich has parted with Daniela Ospina, sister of Arsenal goalkeeper, David.

Reports in Colombia and Spain claim that Rodriguez has been involved in a love triangle with Russian model Helga Lovekaty.

According to Marca, the affair with Lovekaty is the reason the player ended his marriage to the mother of his only child.

A statement from Ospina’s manager confirmed the pair had made the decision amicably.

The message said, “Daniela Ospina and James Rodriguez, parents to Salome Rodriguez Ospina, are making official their separation after six and half years of marriage.

“It is done in the best possible terms and it is a mutual decision.

They’ll maintain a relationship of love and of respect, always with Salome’s well being at heart.”

The couple, both Colombian, had married when they were teenagers.
SOURCE: https://oknaija.com.ng/why-james-rodriguez-ended-marriage-with-daniela-ospina/

1 Share

Re: Why James Rodriguez Ended Marriage With Daniela Ospina by ibkkk(f): 4:36am On Jul 31, 2017
It's better they did mutually.Life continues.
Re: Why James Rodriguez Ended Marriage With Daniela Ospina by Kirgyakos(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Ova fine d warri diz dude....guy I wana b like u
Re: Why James Rodriguez Ended Marriage With Daniela Ospina by Kirgyakos(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Ova fine d warri diz dude....guy I wana b like u

FCT. hmmm sorry ''FTC''

but y most celebz marriage no d eva last?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Photos Of Nollywood Actress Koko Pat On the Set Of Her New Movie / 2face New Single 'holy Holy' Song Is A Diss Track--blackface / Stunning New Photos Of Wizkid's First Baby Mama, Shola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.