Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

6 Ways To Sell With Branding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Ways To Sell With Branding (846 Views)

6 Ways To Assess The Potentials Of A Business / Make More Money With Branding / How To Sell Just Anything With Branding In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Sell With Branding by donqx: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2017
When you think of the Coca Cola brand, what comes to mind? Does an image of a red can with words Coca Cola written in white display in your mind's eye, or perhaps a coke bottle? Likewise we must pick our niche on the internet and brand our name accordingly. Be known for doing good in 1 area before moving on to the next project.
Here are the things we need:

1) A website that belongs to you.

2) Auto Responder and Opt In box. Your visitors will most likely not make a purchase on the 1st attempt and when they leave your site, you will not see them again. So do capture your visitors details with an auto responder opt in box and follow up with a series of emails. Follow up emails reinforces your brand name in the mind of your readers. Respectful persistence wins sales.

3) Photograph & Signature. Scan a groomed, smiling photo of yourself and your a penned signature. This adds that personal ........[url=www.]CLICK HERE TO READ FULL POST[/url]
Re: 6 Ways To Sell With Branding by ItsJezzy(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Hello Nairaland... Im An Undergraduate currently spending the holiday in Umuahia Abia State .. I know this may sound absurd but i hate being idle(and broke) and as such i need to find something doing for the next 3 months which can fetch me reasonable cash till my school resumes.. Any one in Umuahia that can help me with a job should please message or call me(08142845611)... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Network Your Way To Sales (even If You Hate Networking) / Introducing A Shareholders' Agreement Template / Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.