Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tracking Down Scammers - Very Urgent Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tracking Down Scammers - Very Urgent Please (503 Views)

This Is Very Very Urgent Pls / See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) / How To Find Out Who’s Tracking You Through Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Down Scammers - Very Urgent Please by Honeyking(m): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2017
House please I need information/ help on how to track down some scammers, they have really done havoc to my personal person in the just concluded week.
I have their phone contacts and account details.
The bank said they can only block the account to prevent future usage for fraud and the police too said they can't do anything.
Anticipating for your help.
For security reasons and privacy, you can pm me if you really want to help.
Thanks.
Re: Tracking Down Scammers - Very Urgent Please by Honeyking(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
I am still very much expecting your help on this...... Pls NLders.
Re: Tracking Down Scammers - Very Urgent Please by Toosure70: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Get the account holder pic by any means and damage his/her image on any social media.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Slay Queen Shows How It's Done(blasts Instagram "Learners") / Whatsapp Hoax: There Isn't A Ministry Of Interior Regulation, And It's Not Tapp / Don't Miss This. Get Your N20,000 Immediately!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.