Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (21874 Views)

WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by xtervaganza(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
romandiaz:
...Why would you call it thrash? U don't like it, does that make it thrash?? ! How many have you produced. ..BTW if you like ban me.. .your frigging bizwax!
ona get quarrel b4 grin grin grin

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Fourwinds: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol mynd, as in ehn, i just prefare to spend hard on samsung galaxy, sony xperia or iphone than use my hard earn money to buy thrashes like tecno, infinit and gionee. "the disadvantages of this smartphones outweigh the advantages. "Nigerians are gullible people, so i understand why these companies keep sheaping their products to Nigeria and they ignore the america and european markets. "you cannot tell a 20years old youth in europe or america that has used iphones and samsung all his or her life to start using infinix or tecno. it will be like moving from Newyork city to owerri to stay.
to be sincere....u just wrote nonsense...

d America dollar can cope with d average American needs coming from any country in d world...so y won't they use Iphone ., samsung and all the rest....can u say d same with d naira.?

see next u are making ur judgement., place d Nigeria economy and what d average Nigerian earns...u just spoke like our uselesd Senators....they earn more than d American Senators but still don't care if infrastructions are in their constituent

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Fourwinds:

d America dollar can cope with d average American needs coming from any country in d world...so y won't they use Iphone ., samsung and all the rest....can u say d same with d naira.?

see next u are making ur judge ., place d Nigeria economy and what d average Nigerian earns...u just spoke like our uselesd Senators....they earn more than d American Senators but still don't care if infrastructions are in their constituent
True bro, i get your point and they are valid points. "anyways thanks 4 i just learn something from you. "the rate of naira to the dollar makes it difficult for most Nigerians to purchase iphones and samsungs which are sold in dollars.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by salesforce: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Get better phones below
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by xtervaganza(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
henry007:
Budget says Note 4, specs, looks and feel says Note 4.

Note 4 Video Unboxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof6iLZr63s&lc=z124ujgiuk3bgx03g23lhvzgml2ti5fvs

Comparison Video between the Infinix Note 4 with the S2 Pro here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVsh7k_ygA&t=4s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe

Infinix Note 4 vs iPhone 6plus Comparison: Fingerprint Battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8QsI90txg
man, I think your reviews are good and well detailed. But next time please do reviews that has to do with the screen indoors

Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Ourown(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2017
shedy03:

Where can one buy this pls?

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/1334

All you need here
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Thank God for your stars. I wish your 3 years old phone long life and prosperity. Igba odun, odun kan.

Meaning; After 200 years usage, your phone will be as new as just one year usage.

Meanwhile, in another news, my son (Williams) clocks 5 today show some love
Congrats to u, happy birthday to ur soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Gptech:

Ask noobody from the Xiaomi thread.
Really Pls tell me more.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Nope.. Except you order via Jumia or directly from Aliexpress.
OK. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by shedy03(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Aromas:

Yea, Hot 4 Lite to be precise
Oh, the junior of hot 4s. U are missing a lot.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Gptech(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2017
shedy03:

Really Pls tell me more.
Hahaha, check the moniker noobody not nobody.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Brokeguyy(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Nigerians no dey 1 gree say Infinix and Tecno na nonsense.
I have been using this my Samsung S4 since 2013 and it's still working well and real clean.
And the specs are still better than new infinix/tecno phones released btw 2013/2017.
I can still vouch for Xiaomi, Gionee and Oneplus.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Sike(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Me think Xiaomi is the latest real deal now.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Aviero: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Go for Note 4. The phone is superb.
Excellent battery, with flash charge. It perfectly suits my environment. (we no de get light, yet, my phone no de low).

The camera is something else. Back and front. Bomb!

The display is top notch. See colour naaaaaaa..

The phone doesn't heat up whilst charging and whilst in use.

And it responds well. Very fast

The phone is just good, overall. Too good. Infinix did an good job on this one.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Viharika: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Buddies...Infinix Zero 5 mobile will be launched in India soon. Follow the url to know more https://www.sitaphal.com/mobile/infinix-zero-5-price-in-india-14693
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Marvis4real(f): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Jeff1759:
I'm planning on getting a new phone soon so I need your advice on which of the above phones is best.
what happened to the old one?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by arsenal1414: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Am okay with my hot 4 lite it gives me everything most importantly saves battery
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by percyshelu(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
ShyCypher:
Do you know using that money to buy a UK used Samsung or Sony Xperia would serve you better in the long run?

It will outlive any infinix, tecno, gionee, xiaomi etc phone. After one year, your Infinix Hot whatever will have a significant drop in battery capacity, just one fall and the screen will stop working, the body will peel off as its made with inferior materials and most importantly, it has very little no resale value when you plan to upgrade.

Tecno gang can bash me but na fact I yan...
bro do u think Samsung galaxy s6 is still a good buy in 2017??I intended buy a tecno cx but of what all I have heard of tecno,dey don't update their phones often
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by iweecureyou: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
Trash. They are all thrash
DEN wart are youangry

cc itsjude
thepussyhunterangry
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by KKKWHITE(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
new infinix hot4 for sale for 31k
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by KKKWHITE(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
new infinix hot4 for sale for 31k 09081315511
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
percyshelu:
bro do u think Samsung galaxy s6 is still a good buy in 2017??I intended buy a tecno cx but of what all I have heard of tecno,dey don't update their phones often

Compared to ANY Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, Xiaomi? Why not?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by nellyelitz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mynd44:
Trash. They are all thrash
pls recommend base on superior spec,battery and budget
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by nellyelitz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ifexladon:
But I still love Note3 cause of d features e.g battery which is 4500mah
how long have u used it
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Anthos(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chinedumsimpero:
Please go for infinix hot 4 pro... I am simpero, the only son in isuochi abia[b][/b]simpero
sempero nwa mama you Don reach nairaland ? how far you with Nekede? you no go back again?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by NicoBaba(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
It all depends on your budget.

Which one you dey use? IPhone 7 or S8?

If I talk Watin dey my mind now you'll ban me for 11 years. Let me just be looking at you. undecided
no mind am jare... his mouth like thrash...oya ban me
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by KingofDenero(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Infinix note 3 16gb for sale! Contact me on 07086618886 for pics . It's very neat.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Tamaramientei: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm just here looking
After all the plenty talk, ask how many can afford an Iphone
Fourwinds:

see next u are making ur judgement., place d Nigeria economy and what d average Nigerian earns...u just spoke like our uselesd Senators....they earn more than d American Senators but still don't care if infrastructions are in their constituent
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Tamaramientei: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
That'a the only issue I have with tecno
But in terms of specs, the Cx is a really good fit
percyshelu:
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by mrhello: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
If not on tight budget I'll advise u go for Xiaomi, e.g. Note 4 or Mi series.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Jeff1759(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
mrhello:
If not on tight budget I'll advise u go for Xiaomi, e.g. Note 4 or Mi series.
How much does this "Xiaomi" cost?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Jeff1759(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
appswift:

Just go for Infinix Hot 4 Pro. Note 4 is overhype undecided undecided.
Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Close Your 2go Account / What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.