Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (21873 Views)

WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Jeff1759(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
veekid:
I'll go for note 3, note 4 is over hyped, I can't even buy any hot series asides notes
Thanks a lot. But why don't you like the hot series? I'm having a feeling that the hot 4 battery will be slightly better than note 3 because of the screen size differences. Hot 4 is 5.5" and note 3 is 6.0"
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Tamaramientei: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
I love tecno l9!
Gidigba phone
BiafranBornBoy:

The above comment is just a trap, quote roughly and get banned.

Lemme focus on my own business. Meanwhile, Tecno L9+ rocks
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Tamaramientei: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thank you!
These things are not affordable at all
Thes phones are better suited for our market
Dlordsamurai:
True bro, i get your point and they are valid points. "anyways thanks 4 i just learn something from you. "the rate of naira to the dollar makes it difficult for most Nigerians to purchase iphones and samsungs which are sold in dollars.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Tamaramientei: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Haba!
Camdan na
romandiaz:
...Why would you call it thrash? U don't like it, does that make it thrash?? ! How many have you produced. ..BTW if you like ban me.. .your frigging bizwax!
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tamaramientei:
I'm just here looking After all the plenty talk, ask how many can afford an Iphone
my brother d thing tire me oooo
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Jeff1759(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Buking1:
g
It depends on ur budget and your choice coz Samsung is there, and iPhone too coupled with all this Chinese phones

But if you buy anyone without downloading good app on it it will be boring phone
So I recommend you this naija chatting app called sabichat
You can not get bord

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy note 2 and it's giving me problem especially with the battery and overheating. When I insert a memory card in it, it's drains battery faster. I do like samsung but I can't cope with the issues that comes with their devices.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Jeff1759(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Boscojugunu:
They are all trash.. Go for Nokia or Samsung. You will regret buying it if you go ahead.
Am also considering the costs. Samsung and Nokia devices are way expensive.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by veekid(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jeff1759:

Thanks a lot. But why don't you like the hot series? I'm having a feeling that the hot 4 battery will be slightly better than note 3 because of the screen size differences. Hot 4 is 5.5" and note 3 is 6.0"
hot series ain't always as strong as the Notes, I've being using note 2 now since it's invention and it still rocks; God willing, if im to change this phone now; it has to be a new Infinix note series and not note 3 nor 4

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
The only issue I have with them
percyshelu:
bro do u think Samsung galaxy s6 is still a good buy in 2017??I intended buy a tecno cx but of what all I have heard of tecno,dey don't update their phones often
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
I concur
Tamaramientei:
Thank you!
These things are not affordable at all
Thes phones are better suited for our market
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Same here
Tamaramientei:
I love tecno l9!
Gidigba phone
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please buy what you can afford and don't mind these people
Jeff1759:

Am also considering the costs. Samsung and Nokia devices are way expensive.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oga
Calm down na
romandiaz:
...Why would you call it thrash? U don't like it, does that make it thrash?? ! How many have you produced. ..BTW if you like ban me.. .your frigging bizwax!
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Okay
Jeff1759:

I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy note 2 and it's giving me problem especially with the battery and overheating. When I insert a memory card in it, it's drains battery faster. I do like samsung but I can't cope with the issues that comes with their devices.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
I wonder o
xtervaganza:
ona get quarrel b4 grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
Onliie:
See this one. Youre calling infinix note 3/4 thrash. Which one can your country make? They may not be as good as some products, but far from thrash. Stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by henry007(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
xtervaganza:
man, I think your reviews are good and well detailed. But next time please do reviews that has to do with the screen indoors

Thanks

Cool. It's clear outdoors too tho, check the last video.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Jeff1759(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Infinix hot 4 pro it is! Thanks a lot guys! �
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Joel3(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Aviero:
Go for Note 4. The phone is superb.
Excellent battery, with flash charge. It perfectly suits my environment. (we no de get light, yet, my phone no de low).

The camera is something else. Back and front. Bomb!

The display is top notch. See colour naaaaaaa..

The phone doesn't heat up whilst charging and whilst in use.

And it responds well. Very fast

The phone is just good, overall. Too good. Infinix did an good job on this one.
is this pic from the camera or a screen shot
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Aviero: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joel3:
is this pic from the camera or a screen shot
The camera
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Joel3(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Aviero:
The camera
good one for how much u bought it?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Aviero: 5:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Joel3:
good one for how much u bought it?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by olaboyeh(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2017
chicwoman:
Same here
Their lack of 4g lte is so unfair nd no HIOS
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by amylomo(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Between the note 3 pro and note 4 which is better... Want to get one of these by weekend.. Thanks in advance
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by BNGDr(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2017
Jeff1759:
Infinix hot 4 pro it is! Thanks a lot guys! �
How are you feeling your new device? I'm considering getting it soon.
Please share your experience with it so far. ie Battery life, speed, any heating problem, etc.
Thank you.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by olaboyeh(m): 1:21am On Aug 19, 2017
amylomo:
Between the note 3 pro and note 4 which is better... Want to get one of these by weekend.. Thanks in advance
Note 4 is better.. With camera.. Note 3 with screeb size..
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by amylomo(f): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2017
olaboyeh:
Thanks... I got the note 4...loving it
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by amylomo(f): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2017
olaboyeh:
Thanks... I got the note 4...loving it
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by chicwoman(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
That's the only issue sha
Every other thing with the phone is fine
olaboyeh:

Their lack of 4g lte is so unfair nd no HIOS
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by fbabs(m): 3:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Chinedumsimpero(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Anthos:
sempero nwa mama you Don reach nairaland ? how far you with Nekede? you no go back again?
I go come bk o
Re: Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? by Tunechi1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
fbabs:
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Close Your 2go Account / What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.