Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening (27215 Views)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by Solomonudofia(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by robay(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
I feel otedola swaggs, dongote simplicity too
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by nextprince: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
IJOBA2:
GUY BONE THAT THING ABEG. NA AFTER MARK ZUCKERBERG COME NAIJA DEM START TO DEY GET SENSE....

As a Hausa man, Dangote is down to earth.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by maxiuc(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
The rich always humble

While someone who just got an alert of 200k will not allow person rest

Now I understand why Omolola acted this movie

Omotola I don catch you
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by freshvine(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which one is private screening?

When "big" decide to watch film all by themselves without crowd. You know what that means
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by tyson98: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
IJOBA2:
GUY BONE THAT THING ABEG. NA AFTER MARK ZUCKERBERG COME NAIJA DEM START TO DEY GET SENSE....
E be like say ur brain is paining you

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I don dey suspect dangote and omotola lipsrsealed

Uncle aliko
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by cr7lomo: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
E be like say omotola wan sell im bedmatic skills to the highest bidder...thats y its a private screening...i guess this was planned b4 d movie, that's y the sexual scene was included I guess
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by IJOBA2: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
tyson98:

E be like say ur brain is paining you
YOU BE CONFIRM MAKAKWU Ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
THE WAY ALIKO AND OTEDOLA ATTENDS MOVIE SCREENING GET AS E BE
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
freshvine:

When "big" decide to watch film all by themselves without crowd. You know what that means
They watched or they partook in the "private" show?
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
Nothing special... real entrepreneurs generally don't dress to impress.. They impress with actual figures, not clothing.
There's too much to worry about abeg.

However, same cannot be said about those in the showbiz industry, they make more money by dressing good, lying, being fake and controversial. Nobody will invite a celebrity on bathroom slippers and dirty singlet to perform. If you must dress cheap as an entertainer, at least first make a name like Fela and be controversial.

If celebrities don't lie about those figures and try to impress the public, they would be poorly paid. There's no way you would invite a celebrity with 50 million followers, whose wristwatch cost over N2.5m, only to offer a ridiculous pay. Popularity and assumed net worth are the hallmark of the entertainment industry. Be popular and controversial, shoot your videos in Los Angeles, rent expensive cars your generation can never afford and watch your earnings grow faster than the speed of light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by ibkayee(f): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
I want to watch this movie because my beau Remi Kunle is in it
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Why the bros on sneakers chest out like that ?
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by eyinjuege: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
See as them loom like your average hustler on the street?

I'm sure if many pass them walking on the street, them go just use shoulder brush them aside.
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by nwaire: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
ibabz:
Abeg wetin Omotola's hand dey do for Otedola nyansh? Ability na my eye? Are I need my gugu to see clearly
Bros u no serious
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by jiangchu: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:
The simplicity in this Dangote is what I cherish most in him.

Some creatures with brains compressed in some flattened craniums without a hundredth of this man's wealth will feel on top of the world calling every other person a poor man. Infact, some will denounce their roots for fear of being killed by their own relations.

just look at the faded jeans and palm

some people will reject it.
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by UnknownT: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:
The movie is overhype just to draw attention and large number of viewers.

Same thing they did to;

Last flight to Abuja

Dry
Lol... I saw this movie last week and I was disappointed, my only consolation was just the warmth I felt watching it cos the hall was filled that day and I had to "lap/carry" the girl I went to the cinema with grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by sexylabo(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
I SUSPECT SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OMOTOLA SEE AS SHE HOLD FO AND DANGOTE FOR WAIST....WHAT MONEY CAN DO
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by jiangchu: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which one is private screening?

to watch the unedited part of it.
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2017
jiangchu:

to watch the unedited part of it.
Thanks bro...
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by iamtardey: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2017
private? bet y
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by ideylaff: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2017
There is another quiet rich person to the right, unrecognised in the name of Mr. Osagie Okunbor; Group Managing Director Shell Nigeria

He's on the extreme left in Red Polo Top.

Real money is always silent
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by bamdelarf(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

For those of you that are here shouting up and down that their clothing is so simple and bla bla bla..

if you are wise you will only know the only reason they dress like this is because they have no need to dress for anybody or anything as they are already made.

If you are not yet a millionaire in DOLLARS for your own interest don't dare dressing like this because no one will be interested in you. Dressing is what announces a man or woman, A well dressed person will easily be attended to than someone that just throws in colours, if you are still hustling look good and dress well to make things easier for you. if you like refuse this piece of writing and say you wanna do follow follow.
gbayi .....u nailed it.....abeg chop kiss
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by farouk0403(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
UnknownT:
Lol... I saw this movie last week and I was disappointed, my only consolation was just the warmth I felt watching it cos the hall was filled that day and I had to "lap/carry" the girl I went to the cinema with grin grin

Lol bad guy
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by highwaist: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
they will watch behind the scenes and unedited clips join. that's value added services
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:
tongue stepping up the olosho game... Private screening to private experience... Lalas247 Lefulefu hope the husband would be very happy with this episodes...
.. cheesy

Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by DrSleekQas(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Simplicity
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by jiangchu: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

For those of you that are here shouting up and down that their clothing is so simple and bla bla bla..

if you are wise you will know the only reason they dress like this is because they have no need to dress for anybody or anything as they are already made.

If you are not yet a millionaire in DOLLARS for your own interest don't dare dress like this because no one will be interested in you. Dressing is what announces a man or woman, A well dressed person will easily be attended to than someone who just throws in colours, if you are still hustling look good and dress well to make things easier for you. if you like refuse this piece of writing and say you wanna do follow follow.

not even the look of a man, nor his wrist watch nor his car attract woman.

success is what attract. nothing much nothing less.
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by Martin0(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

if you are wise you will know the only reason they dress like this is because they have no need to dress for anybody or anything as they are already made.

If you are not yet a millionaire in DOLLARS for your own interest don't dare dress like this because no one will be interested in you. Dressing is what announces a man or woman, A well dressed person will easily be attended to than someone who just throws in colours, if you are still hustling look good and dress well to make things easier for you. if you like refuse this piece of writing and say you wanna do follow follow.
hahahahahhaha u see this ur mouth very soon aw cut it off
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by veraponpo(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2017
I watched the movie yesterday and I must confess that it was a great movie.

The suspense, Moral lessons, cast, locations, quality of the video, etc

Good movie by all standards.
Re: Dangote, Femi Otedola Attend Omotola's "Alter Ego" Movie Private Screening by cameeeeel(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Hushipuppi should learn humility from dis Man called Dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience After Serving My Oga For 7years Including My Gain And Loss / Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] / FG Close Nicon Luxury Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.