Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) (15058 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by ObiOmaMu: 5:07am On Jul 31, 2017
A Nigerian woman and her husband have welcomed a baby girl after 14 years of childlessness. Mr & Mrs Nwanegbo yesterday dedicated their newborn baby in church and the good news was shared on Facebook by user, Princewill Ironuma.
He wrote:

After 14 years of marriage God blessed them with a baby girl.......God is greater than the greatest.
14 years of marriage is not 14 months. May God continue to bless you with as much babies as you want nneoma. Thank you Lord.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-couple-welcome-baby-girl-14-years-childlessness/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZOKFhxlBWw

5 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by ibkkk(f): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2017
14 years? God is great

10 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by fpeter(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by skullzflex(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations . Welcome Princess

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by TechNewsy(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Nice post

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by daddyrich: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats to then
Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by boboLIL(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
thank you Jesus.. thank you my Lord
Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Harwoyeez(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Awesome God doing awesome things....to God be the Glory

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by boboLIL(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2017
TechNewsy:
Hello to all Nairalanders. My name is Victor Noah from Akwa Ibom. I'm a student of --- state Polytechnic. Please I don't want to pissed you off with lengthy post, I'll just try to break it down. I was admitted into the Polytechnic in 2015 to study my dream course (Computer Science) after spending over 5years working as a security (from late 2011 to October 2015) in order to save money for my school. I always wanted going to school despite emanating from a very POOR home; MUM and DAD do just nothing aside from minor farm work. And again, I happened to be the first and the eldest from the family of 7 (~parent), you can imagine the responsibilities.

However, why I choose to bring this online is due to the fact that, We have started our Seminar and Project Research and I don't have a dime to pay my fees. The management has made it mandatory that you can only defend your project if and only if you've paid your fees (including departmental and NACCOS). As I'm typing this, so many of my course mate have gone pretty far on their project writing and I honestly don't know what other thing to do. I have met several times with our project coordinator, telling him just exactly what I've analyzed here and the man seem to be hardhearted with me; telling me I will have to carry over the course (PROJECT) until when I have money to pay my fees.

Nairalanders, I really need your help please.. Any kind of help you guys are willing to render God in Heaven will repay you all back in hundred folds. I don't want to loose hope just yet. I need you guy's help please.

Phone Number: 08065100757 - Victor Noah
may God grant you your heart desires...

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2017

Nigerians are indeed gullible

After taking fertility pills
After going for IVF
After so many injections
After so many tears and consultation from doctors

they will come and say god did it.
TF? are you daft!
so what about the doctors, they were just starring at you right or what about the money you spent in all these it came from the Sky like manna uh.

say thanks to your doctors and not an imaginary being

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Abfinest007(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
fourteen years nor be mai-mai God is great

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Solomonudofia(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Thank you Jesus .... Great God you are...

Breaking news....
North Korea ready to destroy U S tonight.... Trump vows to leave office....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIDVni9ShBM

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by daddyrich: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
TechNewsy:
Hello to all Nairalanders. My name is Victor Noah from Akwa Ibom. I'm a student of --- state Polytechnic. Please I don't want to pissed you off with lengthy post, I'll just try to break it down. I was admitted into the Polytechnic in 2015 to study my dream course (Computer Science) after spending over 5years working as a security (from late 2011 to October 2015) in order to save money for my school. I always wanted going to school despite emanating from a very POOR home; MUM and DAD do just nothing aside from minor farm work. And again, I happened to be the first and the eldest from the family of 7 (~parent), you can imagine the responsibilities.

However, why I choose to bring this online is due to the fact that, We have started our Seminar and Project Research and I don't have a dime to pay my fees. The management has made it mandatory that you can only defend your project if and only if you've paid your fees (including departmental and NACCOS). As I'm typing this, so many of my course mate have gone pretty far on their project writing and I honestly don't know what other thing to do. I have met several times with our project coordinator, telling him just exactly what I've analyzed here and the man seem to be hardhearted with me; telling me I will have to carry over the course (PROJECT) until when I have money to pay my fees.

Nairalanders, I really need your help please.. Any kind of help you guys are willing to render God in Heaven will repay you all back in hundred folds. I don't want to loose hope just yet. I need you guy's help please.

Phone Number: 08065100757 - Victor Noah

Why not turn this your writing skill into money by becoming a freelance online writer or better still start a blogging business. Its a lifestyle biz and won't affect your studies. It's just my honest advise.
Have a great day

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by mrjamz: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
really wonderful
Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by StarBukola(f): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Toto ni o,nothing God cannot do
Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

God never sleeps nor slumber.
For all those seeking the fruit of the womb, Be rest assured that your day of laughter will surely come. smiley

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Damilare6293: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
God will show Himself strong on my behalf too...

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by inventor432(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2017
only God make a way where people seems no way.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Webman007: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
What Only God Can Do......meanwhile for those still struggling to conceive...Here s your chance..

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by jennybright(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Miracle Worker, Jehovah Over-do, the King of Kings, Alpha and Omega, you have done it again and again. Glory to your name. And to all seeking for the fruit of womb may she be a point of contact to you all. you shall come back with your testimony. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by TechNewsy(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
daddyrich:

Why not turn this your writing skill into money by becoming a freelance online writer or better still start a blogging business. Its a lifestyle biz and won't affect your studies. It's just my honest advise.
Have a great day

Thanks a bunch for your positive input.. I'm a blogger (you can check my signature) grin But the truth is that I currently do not have the time needed to make it big outta blogging due to school thingy. Though I want to venture into blogging full-time once am through with my ND program. All I need now is just some assistance to pay my school fees to avoid carry over.
Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by D1official: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

After going for IVF
After so many injections

TF? are you daft!
so what about the doctors, they were just starring at you right or what about the money you spent in all these it came from the Sky like manna uh.

Selfishness is d number one problem of mankind.
I guess d brain Dat created d knowledge for d vaccine ND IVF is yours?.
All glory belongs to God my friend.
Stop being pompous over nothing ND moreover who told u Dat it wasn't just prayer dat solved her problem,or are u trying to say that before dis technologies came forth that such miracles hvnt bn invoke?.

6 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by LadyJustice(f): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
But how can someone even spell "God" with a small "g" and speak so carelessly about Him ? Many have taken fertility pills and IVF procedures for years but to no avail.

If they tried for many years and just made it on the 14th year, you think this is about the Doctors?! Even some Doctors admit "we care, God heals". But who am I to defend for God when you clearly don't respect Him? He can answer you Himself.
However, receive sense before His answer falls on you.

quote author=Evaberry post=59002824]....

After going for IVF
After so many injections

TF? are you daft!

say thanks to your doctors and not an imaginary being [/quote]

6 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by delpee(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

After going for IVF
After so many injections

TF? are you daft!

Even doctors say "We care, God heals"
There are people who have tried all that you listed and still failed. Giving God the glory is their choice. They know what they've been through.

@Op
Congrats! God bless the baby and the family.

4 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by HopeAlive14(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

After going for IVF
After so many injections

TF? are you daft!

God is not imaginary, dear.

Take a critical look at yourself (from head to toe), and around you and you will see the wonderful works of a loving caring God!

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Martin0(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

After going for IVF
After so many injections

TF? are you daft!

It just too much for us to understand that fact..

Nigerian's are born liar'sgrin
Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by uju22(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
congratulationssssssssss
Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by oake(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats to the new parents. Abeg e no easy! IVF or nothing, I appreciate the fact that this couple waited for 14 years without wavering. You may not imagine the pressure of society and family.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by pri4life(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nope , u are very wrong , this one was beyond medical advice . It was a total miracle .
Evaberry:

After going for IVF
After so many injections

TF? are you daft!

Re: After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) by Water101(f): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian woman and her husband have welcomed a baby girl after 14 years of childlessness. Mr & Mrs Nwanegbo yesterday dedicated their newborn baby in church and the good news was shared on Facebook by user, Princewill Ironuma.
He wrote:

After 14 years of marriage God blessed them with a baby girl.......God is greater than the greatest.
14 years of marriage is not 14 months. May God continue to bless you with as much babies as you want nneoma. Thank you Lord.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-couple-welcome-baby-girl-14-years-childlessness/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZOKFhxlBWw
yet some people would still open their mouth to say 'have children u can take of' as if u can decide that.science making people feel everything is by human wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Consider To Be A Fair Dowry? / Christmas Recharge Card Give Away / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.