Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days (22332 Views)

Woman Burns Houseboy With Iron For Drinking Her Soft Drink / Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by ThisTrend(f): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2017
A father of five, Austin Segun, who tied his 13-year-old son to a burglar-proof for three days because a Church leader said the boy was a wizard, has been given an ultimatum to leave Eruemukohwarien community, Ughelli North LGA of Delta State. .

Mr. Segun was said to have been released on bail after he was arrested and detained at the Ughelli ‘A’ Division Police Station over the incident. The victim, Tobi Segun, who just finished his Primary 6 School Leaving Certificate exams, was rescued by a group of vigilante, who heard him whimpering at about 2a.m. .

One of the vigilante members, who rescued the victim, told Vanguard that during their routine night patrol, they heard the faint cry of the boy saying he wants to die and that he can no longer bear the torture. .

The boy was tied to the window protector while his hands were tied behind him. Confirming the incident, the victim’s step-mother, Mrs. Edijala Favour Segun, said: “They told us that he is a wizard at a Church we went to for prayers and he also admitted that he is a wizard.

At a point, my husband had to use a hot iron to burn his palm and feet owing to his misbehaviour. Despite this, he opened the fridge in the house and ate everything. This led to my husband tying his hands and legs to the protector. He had just been tied for three days before we were arrested.

I was asked to take Tobi to the Ughelli Central Hospital for treatment. My husband was able to secure his release, but the IPO in charge of the case ordered that we should move out of the community.” .

Recounting his ordeal to Vanguard, Tobi said: “I always run from the house because I am not comfortable. My mother is dead and the woman here is my step-mother.”

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/07/photo-father-burns-13-yr-old-son-with.html

c

1 Share

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by chuksdewigs(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
FTC.
Nigeria my country
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by fpeter(f): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
why will they call him a father? He's a mad man...he should be dealt with...severely

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by ItsJezzy(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Hello Nairaland... Im An Undergraduate currently spending the holiday in Umuahia Abia State .. I know this may sound absurd but i hate being idle(and broke) and as such i need to find something doing for the next 3 months which can fetch me reasonable cash till my school resumes.. Any one in Umuahia that can help me with a job should please message or call me(08142845611)... Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by aleeyus(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Family matters
To talk deyy weak me

1 Like

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Alice07: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
A crazy world we live in
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Brown14: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
this is barbaric!

same punishment should be metted out to the man but tied to a transformer

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Lordcenturion2(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Wicked father,88% of African fathers are like this , I wish he was the one that carry the pregnancy for 9 months,religion issues is getting out of hand in my country, Muslims are killing for Allah, while Christians are seeing kids as witch and such kids should be thrown out of their parents house,and milk their parents dry of their pockets for cleansing. this is a sign of bad omen in our country, Backwardness, anyway, they should just arrest the beast.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by ayoomoba1(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by blessedweapon(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Na them shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by robay(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
This is wickedness shocked shocked his father must be arrested for child abuse

5 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by cold(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Christianity...always breeding mentally deranged people. Sigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by sirxbit(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
na wa o..pastors doing more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by tonio2wo: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
He is a monster not a father!! angry
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by adjoviomole(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
What is happening in Nigeria nowadays?

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by 900warriorz: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2017
chai! angry this world ehn!

if I catch any name checker angry

1 Like

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by ibkkk(f): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2017
The rates of madness these days is so alarming.
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by gbadexy(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2017
There is always the combination of church and stepmother in such cruelty.
The pastor should also be arrested and charged to serve as deterrent to other pastors so that they know there is consequences for any of their utterances that leads to their members committing acts of violence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Sharon6(f): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Ha! Some people do not deserve to have children.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by GlobalGisting(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2017
What has church turned into, what has pastors become? Who will save these gullible followers? Christ expelled demons and delivered the afflicted. Why do so called pastors and prophets only perform fortune telling? Why didn't the said pastor exorcise the wizardry he saw in this motherless child? Why would a senseless follower beat his own son because of what a pastor said. So many perplexing questions.

3 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Missonas(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Was gonna ask of the boys mum. The pastor, dad and step mum should be dealt with severely. Firstly look how sickly and frail he looks obviously he is not being well taken care of. And u expect him not to pick thgs to survive? How crude.

He is a wizard, why are u a pastor? People be finding excuses to ill treat and oppress others.

3 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by slendxy: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2017
We look for spiritual cause of everything in this country. No one is willing to own their mistakes, instead people look for whom to blame by going to pastors, clerics, alfa, priestess, babalawo, etc for prophecies. And these people don't ever disappoint them, there is always a culprit.

4 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Ihutomi: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2017
So if u tie wizard it can't operate ba, Mumu full this country.

1 Like

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Neddstark: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Father deserves the same punishment please

2 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by SenatorM(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin Segun

Na dem, Barbaric

3 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by vinxent(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2017
the step mother is a witch

2 Likes

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by iamtardey: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2017
this one is no father

1 Like

Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by Mintayo(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Some people don't just deserve to have kids. undecided
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by farouk0403(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Some people are hopeless
Re: Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days by akinze100(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Oga o

shogun laye ni ,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300L FUTO Student Goes Missing 15 Minutes After Calling His Mother / Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue / Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.