Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,377 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Help On Nokia E65 Inability To Install Certain Applications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Nokia E65 Inability To Install Certain Applications (1980 Views)

Nokia E65 For Sale / Hacking Nokia E65 / Installation Problem On My Nokia E65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Nokia E65 Inability To Install Certain Applications by Victor31(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
I wanted to install certain apps on my Nokia E65 phone and i got things like Sis not supported. I wanted to install d file xplorer i received from a friend and what i got was X-plore_S60, sis not supported, Pls what is the meaning of ds and what is to be done in cases like this.
Re: Help On Nokia E65 Inability To Install Certain Applications by engrhamid(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
Victor 3:

I wanted to install certain apps on my Nokia E65 phone and i got things like Sis not supported. I wanted to install d file xplorer i received from a friend and what i got was X-plore_S60, sis not supported, Pls what is the meaning of ds and what is to be done in cases like this.
the application isn't supported by your phone. your phone accept .sisx and nt .sis. The solution is to get .sisx x plore

(1) (Reply)

Anti Theft Security Code Unlocker / How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs / [tech] Glo 6GB Cheat Package Now Leaked, Get Yours Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.