Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) (717 Views)

Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Few days back, Starboy Wizkid was engaged in a physical altercation with a fan who tried to take the singer’s picture while he was chilling at a popular club in Lagos.

The singer was seen in a video punching the fan about two times before the club bouncers intervened and separated them.

However, Wizkid has apologized to the fan and all seems to be well now.

Check out the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEknRZnUYjo

Re: Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice one wizzy
Re: Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Wizkid apologize
Re: Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Watch my video and subscribe to my channel cry
Re: Club Fight: Wizkid Apologises To The Fan He Punched (WATCH VIDEO) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello Guy Watch my new video

Being Female in Nigeria. And don't forget to subscribe to my Channel Sisilizzyvlogs.

God Bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwqAjh5WTFM

(1) (Reply)

White Lady Speaks Yoruba With The Oni Of Ife / Actress Kehinde Bankole And DJ Spinall Covers The Front Page Of Behind Magazine / Olamide Lands In Trouble With Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.