Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. (916 Views)

Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / 2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ / Could This Be The Cure For HIV? - Yahoo News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. by YourrPHYSICIANN: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Do you frequently harbour the thought of your life being cut short?
Are you scared of going for the next pre-employment/employments medical screening?
Are you worried about the status of your unborn child because of being positive?
Are you stigmatized?
For all answers to your questions concerning how to properly manage or clear HBV and HCV, you can talk to me on WhatsApp{zero.nine.zero.
three.six.eight.nine.
nine.two.five.five}.Our drugs cure Hepatitis B and C within 3 months. Consultation is free. I'm an authority in this, therefore, ask me all your questions.
For anyone who would want to read one of my articles on Hepatitis prevention, vaccination, diagnosis, treatment and cure, here is the link: http://hepatitisclinic..com.ng/2017/03/the-cure-for-hepatitis-b-and-c-that-you.html?m=1

WhatsApp:{zero.nine.zero.
three.six.eight.nine.
nine.two.five.five}.

Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. by trinityhealth: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hepatitis B is fast becoming a Serious health menace in Nigeria and the most recent reports show that an estimated 11million Nigerians are currently infected with Hepatitis B. Over 250,000 new infections are recorded yearly in Nigeria.
The only insurance policy against Hepatitis B is vaccination. Every Nigerian needs to be vaccinated against this Virus.

To vaccinate members of your Organization or group for as low as N1,500 per person contact Trinity Healthcare on info@trinityhealthstores.com or 15 Kushimo street, Itire, Lagos state. You can call us on 08028791004 or 09031652000
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. by trinityhealth: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Do you wish to vaccinate all members of staff of your Organization be it an industry, a bank, Church or Association? Then Trinity Healthcare Foundation is your best partner. With as low as N1,500 per individual, we can administer the 3 course vaccination to every member of your Organization.

Take advantage of this great offer and protect your employees or colleagues from this deadly, fast spreading disease called Hepatitis B.

For Vaccination booking or further enquiries please contact us through info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org or call 08028791004, 0903165200. You can also visit us at Kushimo Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Libido With Natural Things / What Is Meditation In Igbo? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.