Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone (23861 Views)

Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads / Nabila Fash Rants About Those Sliding Into Oritsefemi’s DM / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Amagite(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi is not happy with the Nigerian media for not writing about how he helped one of his followers with who needed funds for medical attention after an attack by robbers.

According to him, ‘black people mostly Nigerians are quick to bring their own down rather than praise, build or support each other’. Read what he posted below…

"Over 24 hours ago, I was having fun on my Snapchat with few friends to raise money for me to blow for the weekend. In less than an hour I was sent over 2million naira which was much more than what I was seeking to have fun for that moment so I decided to give some of it out, I sent a couple of people I know some of it and I remembered a boy with a severe pain because by an armed robbery attack, so I decided to donate to him to get good medical attention, I also thought I would use my platform to get him a lot of donors which I posted his case on my page and he has then received massive turn out from my friends and followers but there’s something I noticed, to my surprise not even one of this bloggers who are quick to pick anything I do ever picked that good I did to write about, rather I see some blogs posting hushpuppi stylishly turns beggar, and none of their commenters/fans wrote to them that they should see this and that which hushpuppi has done o, none of your celebrities do this rather they only post and fold their arms to problem of the public who made them who they are, we didn’t see eniola badmus and kcee to tag federal government that I deserve a goodwill award but they are quick to tag efcc to come and investigate my blessings but at the end of the day I am not surprised, all my years in the struggle I have learnt black people mostly Nigerians are quick to bring their own down rather than praise, build or support each other. Love don’t exist among us but with all this I won’t stop being the good guy that I am either y’all see it or not, God sees it and I see why he never seize to keep blessing me. May God bless u good guys out there that never get celebrated or appreciated, God see your work and will crown your handiwork"

http://www.lailasblog.com/hushpuppi-rants-bloggers-not-showing-world-helped-someone-read/

Cc; lalasticlala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by taylor88(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2017
if God were men

him for don announce how i disturb him every other night to provide money to pay up my house rent

62 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by farouk0403(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2017
He didn't even know that they are against him, digging down his history on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by NeeKlaus: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Bros HushPuppi, come to Nairaland. Your shït is going down here.

You will be surprised how much we like your matter. cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by ItsJezzy(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Hello Nairaland... Im An Undergraduate currently spending the holiday in Umuahia Abia State .. I know this may sound absurd but i hate being idle(and broke) and as such i need to find something doing for the next 3 months which can fetch me reasonable cash till my school resumes.. Any one in Umuahia that can help me with a job should please message or call me(08142845611)... Thank you

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by CaroLyner(f): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Someone needs to let gim know if you're helping someone & expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness.

23 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by tyson98: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Se e pain u ni
Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by NairalandCS(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Hush, Puppy.

24 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Michellla(f): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2017
so hes expecting praises in return for his ‘’kind‘’ deed.
shallow

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by malificent(f): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2017
So he's helping people for the gram? Mediocre
Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Martin0(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Michellla:
so hes expecting praises in return for his ‘’kind‘’ deed.
shallow
sometimes I wonder why the rich and famous dudes don't act like such

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by RandyX: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Who cares anyway? Bloggers are just out to make dough!

Get yours

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by NobleAngell(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cheap fame.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Lakside1955(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
U only expect reward from God and not human being

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by justi4jesu(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Josmila(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
CaroLyner:
Someone needs to let gim know if you're helping someone & expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness.

He must really think we care

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Queenext: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
If they can write poo about him,they should also write his good deeds too.

Robin hood style

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by oyindare(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
I like this guy...he is making money and i just wasted ny 34Mb...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Smartjob1(f): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Like seriously, this dude should look for a better job biko.

If you are like him and you need a great job, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Join the world's smartest job network bejite.com today. It is free!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Upgradedentity: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
We now know he wants public attention.... Do favours in secret and God will bless you openly

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by omoadeleye(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by free2ryhme: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Scammer sef dey lament

Omo ole jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by ivolt: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Who takes this she male impersonator serious ?
Jane Woodscrane, your days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Allylic(f): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
This hushpuppy or goat is a stupid man..attention seeker oshi...

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy

Make una tell that scumbag scammer to come to nairaland that they have blown his cover ooooo
Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by Macdawid(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria is made up of hypocrites!
Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by emeijeh(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
I can't wait to meet HushBingo

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by IVORY2009(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hash Popper shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone by emamos: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
shior

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Adeniyi Johnson And An Instagram Beggar (Hilarious Conversation) / Denrele Edun Celebrates 38th Birthday, Releases Sexy Pictures / Aishawary Vs Rani Who Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.