Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe You Should Try - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe You Should Try (736 Views)

How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce; An Amazing Recipe You Should Know / The Best Nigerian Pepper Soup Recipe / The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe You Should Try by realestyomi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cold weather brings on sickness especially if you have school age children. When fall approaches it is common that I will get a cold since school starts at the end of summer and goes into fall. My throat becomes irritated, and nose begins to run. Since it’s that time of year, you want to try to fight off any illness before it takes hold of you, and the best way I have found is to start eating plenty of soup.

Eating hot soup and drinking hot herbal tea is one of my go to meals for sickness. A hot bowl of chunky chicken noodle soup is the best medicine. What or why would a child turn down chicken noodle soup? Sometimes my child might get set in her ways and put up a fight but once she tastes it then her mind changes quickly.

Chicken noodle soup is the easiest recipe to make. I make mine really simple since I am only concerned with the hot liquid. The chicken, noodles, and vegetables are a bonus. If you ever have a sore throat and it hurts to swallow, I suggest sipping on broths and hot tea until your throat feels better. I am sharing with you a simple chicken noodle soup I make at home when I feel under the weather.

Ingredients

1 lb chicken breast/chicken tenders
http://9jafood.com.ng/news/chicken-noodle-soup-recipe/

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Woman Saw In Caprisone Drink For Kids (shocking Vid) / China Invents Rice That Can Grow In Salt Water; Can Feed Over 200 Million People / Can You Guess What I Made With Fufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.