Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Look At What Í Got From Konga - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Look At What Í Got From Konga (1877 Views)

What I Got From Tosave Haul / Photos Everyone Should Look At Twice Because The Girls’ Clothes Are Painted / Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Í Got From Konga by Ademidd: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
I can't believe i paíd 4500, including delivery fee for these rubbish from Konga. Is these how it really look like...pls help me check it out...I Just received it not long ago can í still return it to their office at Ajah??

Re: Look At What Í Got From Konga by Greatzeus(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
I needed an external USB hub to power one of my hard drive that keeps saying power surge when I plug it to my laptop. I ordered one from konga,turned out to be useless, plus the Ac adapter that should come with it was not delivered.
They later sent me a mail to review, I gave it 1 star because i couldn't find 0 star grin
Re: Look At What Í Got From Konga by Ademidd: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Greatzeus:
I needed an external USB hub to power one of my hard drive that keeps saying power surge when I plug it to my laptop. I ordered one from konga,turned out to be useless, plus the Ac adapter that should come with it was not delivered.
They later sent me a mail to review, I gave it 1 star because i couldn't find 0 star grin
That was funny, I fink the fault is from the seller. As for the Cream, í returned it yesterday....
Re: Look At What Í Got From Konga by Edemaya: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ademidd:
That was funny, I fink the fault is from the seller. As for the Cream, í returned it yesterday....

Better! How can you pay such amount for that 'jack'

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Bags That All Women Should Have / Ankara 101: Slay Like A Queen With These Ankara Styles This Easter. / Slay Queen But You Pronounce GUCCI as "Goo-shi" Lmao. Check this out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.