Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower (70520 Views)

Sexy Pictures Of Beautiful Instagram Sensation, Ravie Loso� / Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
U sure she dated drake or it ws a fling? Drake sef
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by Freeman50(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:
Jesu, see nyashes shocked And I thought I carry nyash all this while cry

Go girl! You rock!

I'm sure you left Drake because his cassava could not hit your G*spot kiss

You know we girls well endowed with big nyashes require an average length of 11inches kiss kiss kiss kiss cry

Nairaland Vaseline crew already busy jerking-off on her pics grin
sweerie, you garrit too.
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by generationz(f): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
CzarChris:
Exactly, it's a pity most girls don't think in this direction. Character matters a lot in keeping a man, or its unto the next one.

Naa a man that doesn't want to be kept wouldn't even if you give him a mixture of Virgin Mary and Beyonce

It's the same for women, a lady that would cheat would no matter how much love you shower on them

1 Like

Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by Boyooosa(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

Go girl! You rock!

You know we girls well endowed with big nyashes require an average length of 11inches kiss kiss kiss kiss cry

why r u like this na? Folake Alakija didn't start this way, comport yourself, you are in a public domain.
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by Okonkwo22: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

Go girl! You rock!

Babe, you don't carry any nyash, you are just fat and probably short too
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by Nwaoma198(f): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2017
No transgendered
psalmistkakah:

U are a female
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by CzarChris(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2017
generationz:

Naa a man that doesn't want to be kept wouldn't even if you give him a mixture of Virgin Mary and Beyonce

It's the same for women, a lady that would cheat would no matter how much love you shower on them

I don't much about a woman's psyche, but as a man. If a woman respects her man and treats him like a king, because truth be told all men including yours truly have a huge ego, feed that ego make him feel important. Believe me even if he just wanted to chop and run, he'll be hooked after playing around and finding out what he's got in you.
The truth about men is once or if a man cheats, he will most definitely come back home because he knows what he has in you, but once a woman cheats, it's over. Just forget about it. My observations though.

1 Like

Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by psalmistkakah(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Nwaoma198:
No transgendered
GOD IS WATCHING.......
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by Herelefant(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
If drake could breakup with all them endowments ,
it means it takes more than curves to keep a man

Or, variety is the spice of life
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by generationz(f): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2017
CzarChris:
I don't much about a woman's psyche, but as a man. If a woman respects her man and treats him like a king, because truth be told all men including yours truly have a huge ego, feed that ego make him feel important. Believe me even if he just wanted to chop and run, he'll be hooked after playing around and finding out what he's got in you.
The truth about men is once or if a man cheats, he will most definitely come back home because he knows what he has in you, but once a woman cheats, it's over. Just forget about it. My observations though.

I know about the ego thing
What if two or three women around him know this same thing who will he then choose?

What if after massaging him balls and ego he still decides in his warped up, ego driven, self absorbed mind, that he wants another wife or a third or fourth. It is then he realizes he is an African man or a devoted muslim

I see complaints on Nairaland of men with narcissistic and terrible wives yet these men still stay faithful why? What makes them different from majority of their male folks don't they have egos Tobe massaged to?

1 Like

Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by kunzi82: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Is it not just $1 ? chuu...
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by gafar1972(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

Go girl! You rock!

are you everywhere
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by Nwaoma198(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Same way He is watching u abi naa Satan dey watch u? author=psalmistkakah post=59032262]
GOD IS WATCHING....... [/quote]
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by CzarChris(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
generationz:

I know about the ego thing
What if two or three women around him know this same thing who will he then choose?

What if after massaging him balls and ego he still decides in his warped up, ego driven, self absorbed mind, that he wants another wife or a third or fourth. It is then he realizes he is an African man or a devoted muslim

I see complaints on Nairaland of men with narcissistic and terrible wives yet these men still stay faithful why? What makes them different from majority of their male folks don't they have egos Tobe massaged to?

I hear you sis, I hear you. I know Muslims who are married to just one wife and they are very happy. I have a friend who has been married for 18 years without an issue, the wife had to bring her family members to beg the man to marry a second wife or have a kid outside(because the reason for the problem is from her) but he refused. A good woman is like a drug, you can't get enough of her, yes once in a while as a man you would definitely want to test the waters, but you would always find yourself running back home. Why? Cos there is no place like it.

Humans have the moronic belief that there is always something better across the other side, and we most likely come back disappointed.

For the men who stay faithful to terrible women, dig deep, it's rooted in low self-esteem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by generationz(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
CzarChris:
I hear you sis, I hear you. I know Muslims who are married to just one wife and they are very happy. I have a friend who has been married for 18 years without an issue, the wife had to bring her family members to beg the man to marry a second wife or have a kid outside(because the reason for the problem is from her) but he refused. A good woman is like a drug, you can't get enough of her, yes once in a while as a man you would definitely want to test the waters, but you would always find yourself running back home. Why? Cos there is no place like it.

Humans have the moronic belief that there is always something better across the other side, and we most likely come back disappointed.

For the men who stay faithful to terrible women, dig deep, it's rooted in low self-esteem.

My point exactly a person stays faithful because they want to and a person cheats because they want to. Now the reasons withing vary
On both sides

Low self esteem ( study shows womanizers have it same as men who stay with narcissistic wives)
Religion
Values
Upbringing
Friends

But what I dislike is the need to transfer all the blame on the women alone. Your husband is a flirt, they'll say she has bad character, she smells, she is this and that. Stop victimized the victim
Back in the day women were timid and didn't do anything about the excesses but today women have become wiser

Have a nice day
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by TunezMediaBlog: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bad belles
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by EtherealAnn(f): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
humblenature:
not many peeps here will understand.. memory roll. " the cosby show"
i know right ?
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by MiaB(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Elnida:

peruse through the guy you quoted meticulously and you will find his quote amusing.
he was not correcting you, rather trying to say the literally you used is like an understatement. just buttressing further.
You too serious jhor..
Live simple,merry In the face of adversity dear. worst off,you are even a girl. no need being brash
come on,cut him some slack.. cool
what does “english no be by force ” mean ?
he was trying to play smart and he got played right back
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
IBreakRules:

so what was he looking for when he was dating Rihanna?
how am i to know ?
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmyLeo:
Drake and big big load sha, just imagine this one, Serena Willams, Jenifer Lopez... Mad a$$ dude.
lol, you know your lyrics, don't you?..
And shawttsofyne if you ever try to fvck
Just give me the heads up so I can plan for it....lol..
lol a man can dream
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by IBreakRules: 1:34am On Aug 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
how am i to know ?
no be u dey make reference to lyrics?
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by jakandeola(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
RealHaute:

Oh! Okay. Now we know something we've always known. undecided
guy arr u dating makydebbie
Re: Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower by Olunmercy56(f): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
CadetFrancis:

my Sweet Long Dick fall on U

Congrats. All your comments said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) / Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.