Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nysc Director Gen Official Message To 2017 Batch 'a' Stream Ii Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Director Gen Official Message To 2017 Batch 'a' Stream Ii Corps Members (528 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Director Gen Official Message To 2017 Batch 'a' Stream Ii Corps Members by MICIBAMA(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
MESSAGE OF THE DIRECTOR-GENERAL, BRIGADIER GENERAL SULAIMAN KAZAURE FSS MSS DSS PhD MCSN, TO THE 2017 BATCH ‘A’ (STREAM II) CORPS MEMBERS
My Dear Compatriots in National Service
It gives me an immense pleasure to address you as you come on board the ship of nation building which shall sail for the next twelve months. Indeed, this is another phase in your life, a rare opportunity for self-development and actualisation, as well as a contribution to national development on the platform of selfless service.

As you join the elite vanguard in pursuit of a united, virile, egalitarian and economically prosperous Nation, I charge you to approach this task with the highest degree of fervour, patriotism, service and humility - the motto of the forty - four year old Service Corps that has become a household name in the country.

My dear virile corps members, your coming this far in life, culminating in your membership of the Service Scheme has not been by accident, but through a deliberate course of action, anchored on discipline, diligence and resilience.

The aggregate of which ensured your success in the various qualifying examinations which gave you the ticket to be in the NYSC Orientation camp now, for which I extend hearty congratulations.

SOURCE: http://www.belmadeng.com/2017/07/nysc-director-gen-official-message-to.html
Re: Nysc Director Gen Official Message To 2017 Batch 'a' Stream Ii Corps Members by shams040(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A (stream 2) Corp Members Needed / Training: 30% Off For Corpers (lagos) / Urgent job in Medical laboratory unit, asaba delta state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.