Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them (844 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job / How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by ToyeBrainz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
So last week, my aunt was about going out to submit her application letter when she asked me to take a peek at her letter.
Well, her letter was not so bad, but I could not let her go submit it like that. I decided to brush up the letter. I made a few grammatical corrections and I restructured the paragraphs.

Today, She came back thanking me that she got the job. She was so happy and so was I.

However, I couldn't stop thinking that had she submitted the letter without my intervention, her application might not have been granted...

[/color]SO HERE IS WHAT I HAVE DECIDED

Any Nairalander that wants to submit an Application Letter/CV can get in touch with me for a review.

I will be extremely glad to help. I think this is a way I can contribute to the betterment of my community.

My name is [color=#990000]ToyeBrainz and I hope am making "common sense".

[Edited]

Disclaimer: I put in everything I have to make sure CVs/Cover Letter/Application Letters are standard and professional.
Please understand that reviews are not free of charge if I will have to restructure them.
I charge based on how much work I have to do.

You can also get professional CV/Cover letters done from scratch.

I also design super fancier CV(but they are more expensive).
Fancier CVs are always attractive and will always stand you out.

Thanks for your understanding
Sincerely,
ToyeBrainz
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by johndwayy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks.. How do I send my CV over to you?
ToyeBrainz:
So last week, my aunt was about going out to submit her application letter when she asked me to take a peek at her letter.
Well, her letter was not so bad, but I could not let her go submit it like that. I decided to brush up the letter. I made a few grammatical corrections and I restructured the paragraphs.

Today, She came back thanking me that she got the job. She was so happy and so was I.

However, I couldn't stop thinking that had she submitted the letter without my intervention, her application might not have been granted...

[/color]SO HERE IS WHAT I HAVE DECIDED

Any Nairalander that wants to submit an Application Letter/CV can get in touch with me for a review.

I will be extremely glad to help. I think this is a way I can contribute to the betterment of my community.

My name is [color=#990000]ToyeBrainz and I hope am making "common sense".
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by mamalolu: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
pls how will u help, how can I send the CV to you.
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by ToyeBrainz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeah ... My whatsapp number is 08107411104
anyone can get in touch via Whatsapp
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by galaciousbabe(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
My special thanks to you, for the wonderful job you did on my cv. I had only a vague notion of what I needed, but you translated it to become something useful.

I will certainly send any future projects requiring any transformation. cool cool
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by ToyeBrainz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
galaciousbabe:
My special thanks to you, for the wonderful job you did on my cv. I had only a vague notion of what I needed, but you translated it to become something useful.

I will certainly send any future projects requiring any transformation. cool cool

Thanks dear.
I promise to serve you whenever you call upon
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by kozluv210(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
ToyeBrainz:
Yeah ... My whatsapp number is 08107411104
anyone can get in touch via Whatsapp
pls not currently on whatsapp can i have ur mail
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by ToyeBrainz(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2017
kozluv210:

pls not currently on whatsapp can i have ur mail

toyebrainz@gmail.com
Re: Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them by kozluv210(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
ToyeBrainz:

toyebrainz@gmail.com
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Admin Officer Needed Urgently / Interview / Agbara To Ota Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.