Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid (35662 Views)

Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI / Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by CastedDude: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
A marijuana seller was made to roll a joint after he was nabbed by police operatives in Lagos. According to a report, the hoodlum identified as Kolade (24) felt barbing wasn't yielding enough dough for him. He enlisted in the sales of Indian hemp to criminals who rob at dawn and night at CMS under bridge.

Rapid Response Squad RRS Decoy team in a follow up to reports on the activities of criminals around CMS - arrested Kolade and six other suspects.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/indian-hemp-seller-arrested-in-lagos.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5r3R2z_DJA

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Niyeal(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
When water pass Garri
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Sagay212: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
The NA should be made to go to CMS under bridge at night and arrest all those useless yoruba agbero boys smoking weed and robbing people of their properties. the steal even in the morning when there is traffic. The NA should do the job. I think these boys always settle the police. After arresting them, they should be used to do free labour and flogged 50 strokes of cain everyday till their brains go back to default.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Karlovich: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
kolade the skull miner, oduduwa's g-string fall on him

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:
The NA should be made to go to CMS under bridge at night and arrest all those useless yoruba agbero boys smoking weed and robbing people of their properties. the steal even in the morning when there is traffic. The NA should do the job. I think these boys always settle the police. After arresting them, they should be used to do free labour and flogged 50 strokes of cain everyday till their brains go back to default.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by tociano009(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't check Name
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by FamousAbN: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:
lol grin angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by deepwater(f): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:

CMS under bridge is an ordained temple for hemp smokers, nothing can be done about it. Broad day light kushing, non stop!
Another safe haven for hemp guys na alaba rago market, as in the whole stretch of the market from the bustop to international junction, just light up whatever pleases your mind and drag on it, nobody fit do you anything for there.

More suprising is the sacred spot at mile 2 ontop bridge facing apapa, just after the mobile police post, right between the service lane and expressway, those guys own too dey different, they even put plastic chairs there, smoking and always eating yam porridge. Police no fit cough, them never born dem well

Reason is simple, the law enforcement guys too dey weed steady... undecided

What ever you do, don't smoke weed in shitta, you might never regain your sanity

35 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Raintaker(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm not gonna check names.

Chai, He is my Afonja brother

6 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Solomonudofia(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmmmm.... Ok ooo

WW III updates....
We are 100% ready for world war 3... North Korea to America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI9-fP4FTL0
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by omocalabar(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:
do u think everybody living under the bridge is a criminal..... How naive...

5 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Waspy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Nigerian Police is the uniformed service with the most abusers of illicit drugs................As a matter of fact, for every 10 police posts/barracks, 9 of them have a gin/ogogoro/blunt joint at arms length, with these men-in-black being the major customers.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Exponental(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Smoked up!
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Goddygee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
ómó wóbe, lol
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by MadCow1: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Legalise weed for crying out loud

9 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by temitopegee(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
How would you like to smoke some weed #singing

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by NwaAmaikpe: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

Something is wrong with me....

6 wraps of weed no dey even move me again..

I don't know if it's original kpoli that I've been buying from Mama Jemilatu or na just dried ugu I dey smoke since.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by ebby9z(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Una sure those policemen wey arrest am no go smoke that weed him "mould" so... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by derahhh(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Afonjas won't see their brother doing things oo......They'll only see when it is Chukwuemeka

9 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy

Hmmm.
This afonja wan dethrone Igbos oo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by dakeskese(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
n
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by OkoYibo: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:

The funny thing is that when you catch those criminals, you'll hear that one Shikody Or Shibike is among. Then the Ohaneze would start crying like barren witches that they're marginalizing Igbos.

The last time they raised beggars in Lagos, some unfortunate wawa people were involved.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by OkoYibo: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Karlovich:
kolade the skull miner, oduduwa's g-string fall on him

Won si ma fi e bo Ogun ni.

9 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Evablizin(f): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Something is wrong with me....

6 wraps of weed no dey even move me again..

I don't know if it's original kpoli that I've been buying from Mama Jemilatu or na just dried ugu I dey smoke since.

grin tongue

Before nko,you think say na weed you dey smoke,nah dried Ugu Joor Mama Jamilatu don use you make beta money.

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by OkoYibo: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
deepwater:

CMS under bridge is an ordained temple for hemp smokers, nothing can be done about it. Broad day light kushing, non stop!
Another safe haven for hemp guys na alaba rago market, as in the whole stretch of the market from the bustop to international junction, just light up whatever pleases your mind and drag on it, nobody fit do you anything for there.

More suprising is the sacred spot at mile 2 ontop bridge facing apapa, just after the mobile police post, right between the service lane and expressway, those guys one too dey different, they even put plastic chairs there, smoking and always eating yam porridge. Police no fit cough, them never born dem well

Reason is simple, the law enforcement guys too dey weed steady... undecided

This guy, you should be employed by Google to provide locations where one can get weed to buy in Lagos.

U too sabi.

9 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by OkoYibo: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
derahhh:
Afonjas won't see their brother doing things oo......They'll only see when it is Chukwuemeka

Shukuemeka supplied them the weed na.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
So it's only criminals that take hemp?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by OkoYibo: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
prof1990:
So it's only criminals that take hemp?

The problem is not hemp, the problem is what you do after taking hemp.

A lot of politicians take hemp before talking and making decisions. If you doubt me, I'll give you some examples:

Lai Mohammed that has decided to make commonsense his enemy,
Willie Obiano that is always glasses like an aspiring blind man,
Fayose that was driving a tanker against traffic while on a road project,
That retard in the north who said It's sin that causes meningitis.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) / Residents Steal Gravel From Road Construction That Is In Ongoing (Photos) / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.