Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (93354 Views)

AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by ChangeIsCostant: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Here's a picture of one of the gang leaders of the group which raided various banks in Offa town in Kwara state. 37-year-old Ayoade
Akinnibosun has been identified as the man that coordinated the operation after working with Adikwu, a former police corporal, who killed a total of 22 people during the robbery incident.

While speaking to the press, Akinnibosun narrated how the operation started in Offa after he received guns from Adikwu.

He said, "That fateful day, it was me, this man sitting beside me here (Ogunleye), Adex, Stand Well Well, and Niyi; it was the five of us. I came to join them at Ajase then we took off with a Mercedes Benz to Offa.

"On getting there I now positioned everybody; me I stood at that junction, that Total filling station there. On getting to that filling station, we now met that Michael, that dismissed police officer. On getting to meet Michael, Michael came down from one Audi, there was a Nissan parked in front of us, he now came out of that Audi and threw his hands we now saw him and parked at the back of that Nissan. He now came out and brought guns out of that Nissan, five AK-47s, and gave it to us. Then I shared it between the five of us inside our Benz."

He also named the senate president and Kwara governor as his political sponsors whom he's done 'political arrangements' for for years .

He said, "I am the chairman of Liberation Youths Movement, Kwara South. My involvement with the senate president is we're his boys; we work for him at Kwara South. We're the ones that hold Kwara South for him. We've been working for him since he was Governor of Kwara.

"We mobilise and do political arrangement there (Kwara South). For example, where we can't win, we make dabaru (disruptive) arrangement there; we scatter elections if we don't win.

"The connections between me and the senate president is that he's the one that is arranging everything for us. For example, this car (a Lexus jeep GX-300) was given to me by His Excellency (Governor Ahmed) through the Chief of Staff of Kwara state as a gift from leader, Bukola Saraki. I participated in the Offa robbery. I took this Lexus car along to Offa.

"The senate president and governor of Kwara state (Ahmed), we have been their political thugs, and that's what encouraged us to do what we're doing.

Nine police officers and 24 others lost their lives when a group of at least 30 armed robbers attacked Union Bank, Eco Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank and Ibolo Micro Finance Bank, as well as the Owode Police Station in Offa on April 5, 2018.

Since the robbery incident happened, 22 suspects have been arrested and were finally presented to the press during a media briefing on Sunday, June 3, 2018.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/throwback-picture-of-offa-robbery-gang-leader-relaxing-in-a-gym-in-kwara-state.html

4 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
FTC

3 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by tobiit(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Enough of all this. They should arraigned this guys in court as quickly as possible so the families of those they killed can get justice. All this news is just making the guy famous. I am tired of seeing his face. Oju ole. angry angry grin

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by ufuosman(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigeria police with d way dem dey investigate case they tire person. Wetin concern us with picture when he dey gym house. You people should do the needful

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by clevvermind(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
They must pay for their crime. No peace for the wicked.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
arrest the real culprit, saraki, that man is a disguised criminal to the core. angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by wellmax(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Saraki's big boy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
See the fool so relaxed!

Since he knew he's got back up.

You and your godfather should be ready to do the TIME for your crime if found GUILTY!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by chinex276(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Afonja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by funnynation(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
But wait ooo. What of that dismissed police officer? I mean Adikwu somebody.. He say na the police carry all the money. Where the guy dey?

5 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by holluwai(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
all these political thugs

3 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by shamecurls(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
#TeamSaraki

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by softworldsystem(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
OK... NOTED

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by seyigiggle: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
i do not like to comment on this issue because most Nigerians are unintelligent including the NPF.
otherwise, what is the big issue with Saraki and the criminals?
it's not like they link him with any previous criminal offense under investigation.
So, if Saraki' s son is being caught in robbery, it is Saraki that automatically committed that crime?
Nonsense!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by kpaofame: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked

I feel like doing this to him...

Enough of the media trial... commence and expedite his trial

3 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by rhymestech: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na wah o.

All day to the thief, but one day for the owner
Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by DaBullIT(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Helloooooo

He was at Saraki's wedding

You just shot about 20 people and you have tha audacity to snap picture with smile

Thor, bring your hammer and visit his family

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
WHEN IS MR TRANSMISSION TRANSMITTING THE TRANSMITTER GONNA KILL THE THIEVES SELF

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
w
Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Shameless GOAT!

This man has like 3 solid cars and bank accounts with millions.

I do not understand his motive!

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Speakdatruth: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dis guys are dangerous
Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by boolet: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
In other words, these guys are now celebs? undecided
Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Skmoda360(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
chinex276:
Afonja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Them curse you for your village ni?.....satanic fellow undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by shamecurls(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
tobiit:
Enough of all this. They should arraigned this guys in court as quickly as possible so the families of those they killed can get justice. All this news is just making the guy famous. I am tired of seeing his face. Oju ole. angry angry grin

Easier said than done

Those guys would sing if they try that

And if they sing. Saraki can't escape it.

They won't go down alone. They are connected.

So forget families of the dead getting justice

This is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
After killing 33 people, how can he afford to smile? I bet collectively, they would have killed over 300 people....

They need to start mentioning all the missions they have undertaken.........

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
seyigiggle:
i do not like to comment on this issue

Wish I could throw a grenade at you angry

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wat exactly do we do with this pix?
Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Nairalane: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
He's now a celebrity abi!
Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
And he will appear Normal at d gym, saying hi and hello to other people, toasting girls and all that, and no one will know he is an armed robber!!!! shocked

That's why i don't get rude to strangers or even to those i know.

I pray he repents

6 Likes

Re: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest by charain: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:

Easier said than done

Those guys would sing if they try that

And if they sing. Saraki can't escape it.

They won't go down alone. They are connected.

So forget families of the dead getting justice

This is Nigeria

That will be a shame because one would expect Saraki, Buhari's enemy to be used as an example since he has no immunity.
Maybe police know what we don't and have decided not to make a futile move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.