Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need (933 Views)

/ Please Help A Brother / Help A Brother In Need To Unlock His Modems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need by raphemmanuel(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good day all.

Fellow nairalanders please help a brother in need.
I just finished my NYSC, but don't have anything doing now and I don't want to be idle because too many things are on my neck now, parents and little ones are looking unto me to deliver and no one really care anymore about me, so I have to find my own way by myself.

Am thinking of learning a handwork since there is no job yet.

And am thinking of going into computer repairs, and I don't know how much the normally made may be a day or per week, because am trying to go into something that can give me reasonable amount of money per day or per week due to some of the responsibilities before me.

They reason why am asking this, is because I believe some people are into it and they have some experience about it and can guide me.

And suggestions on any other handwork that I can learn which will give me some good amount of money may be per day or per week will be accepted.

Thanks... Am hopefully waiting to hear from you all.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
You need cash fast, you don learn computer repair before? Abi you think say if person dey learn he dey carry money go house?

I no understand wetin you want yet.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need by raphemmanuel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
You need cash fast, you don learn computer repair before? Abi you think say if person dey learn he dey carry money go house?

I no understand wetin you want yet.
I mean after learning.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
raphemmanuel:
I mean after learning.

Okay cool, if you can go learn AC/DSTV installation. After you learn finish, target Lagos Island for jobs.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Help A Brother In Need by Greatzeus(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Op,from what wrote you are in financial distress and you need a way out fast. You will not be able to settle down and learn the nitty gritty of computer repairs for now,because you are in a hurry to make money
An apprentice that will learn and be good at a craft will have quick money as the last thing on his mind,he will put his whole mind and heart on learning. Apprenticeship takes time,its not an overtime thing.

(1) (Reply)

Hp 1515 Printer , Can't Print But Can Scan. / How The New Bluetooth Vulnerability Can Hack A Phone In 10 Seconds / Please, I Need Your Enlightenment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.