Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (804 Views)

. / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / What Is Human Nature? What Does The Bible Say About Human Nature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: . by castro316: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
SO help us
How do we now know who is human or nonhuman?
Re: . by chuks013: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Isokay
Re: . by Lessonteacher(f): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2017
OP,WHAT'S HUMAN? ANY BODY WITH FLESH AND BLOOD IS HUMAN.
Re: . by oaroloye(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2017
SHALOM!

In 1971, CARLOS CASTANEDA released a book: A SEPARATE REALITY: FURTHER CONVERSATIONS WITH DON JUAN, in which he underwent an exercise in seeing the Life Force of people on the street.

He noticed that a couple of them HAD APPEARANCE, BUT NO LIFE in them.

Don JUAN explained that that is because they were FAKE HUMAN IMPOSTORS.
Re: . by Boss13: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Of course not everything is human. There are plants and animals and other life forces to sustain these things.
Re: . by RighteousI: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
castro316:
SO help us
How do we now know who is human or nonhuman?
That's the 1 billion dollar question.
I believe you only need to know who is human and who is not when you want to pick a marriage partner. Therefore my advice is that you "shake" and not "percieve" the person you are dating. If all you do is to "percieve" the persons character, gentleness, humilty and christian devotion you can be deceived because there is no christian attitude that cannot be displayed by these non humans. You have to "shake" the person seriously.
How you shake is a thing you should discover yourself. But I am 100 percent sure that no non human female can fool me into marriage.
The risk of marrying one of these non humans is high because they are the vast majority in the church as well as in the world.
The consequences of marrying them is also high. If you marry them, them cheating on you is the least of your worries. Their main aim is to lure you away from your faith and lead you to the pit and what better way to do this than to marry you?

2 Likes

Re: . by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op, I feel U. Experience have shown that indeed there are Soulless humans parading our world.
Re: . by laribari(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Op it's not new naa and it been happening for year, meanwhile this has been linked to illuminati and process is called human cloning.

When a person dedicates his or her life to Satan, they use your DNA to make your clone and you can live for ever young becos they Keep replacing you, meanwhile the real soul is in hell. Clones have entities inside them and they are controlled by these demon.

Many western celebrity you see today are replaced a it's true and it is why most of them do shameful things especially women as they have been puppets. When they are done with using them, they remove the chip and they die. Sooner, they will tell you they died of drugs, depression, suicide. Always same pattern.

So what that man I explaining is not referring to mermaid living in a body but the secret of the white man which is clonning.

It's like fallen angels sleeping with daughters of men to corrupt mankind.
Re: . by RighteousI: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Expresses Dislike For Pastors/preachers,says He Might Knock One Out / Tithe And Offering: Christian Pastors Vs Muslim Alfas / What Is Witchcraft And And Who Is A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.