Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Beware Of Redeployment Fraudsters - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Beware Of Redeployment Fraudsters (543 Views)

In Need Of Redeployment / NYSC And The Lies Of Redeployment, A Case Study Of Adamawa State / Beware Of Redeployment Scam: NYSC Warn Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Redeployment Fraudsters by lolu007(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Hello corps members.
For those in camp I hope you are enjoying the experience. If you are posted to state you are not comfortable with and want to redeploy. Please contact me on O7O66OOO73O to get redeployed to any state apart from your state of origin. Redeployment is still on for Batch A 2017 steam 1.
Thank you.
I've been redeploying people from nairaland without issues so choose wisely money isn't easy to come by.
Reference.
https://www.nairaland.com/3945807/redeployment-testimonies-trustwhorthy-nysc-redeployment

(1) (Reply)

Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet / Nysc Corps Members Needed / Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.