Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

In Need Of Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Need Of Redeployment (1256 Views)

Nysc 2018 relocation /redeployment / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / 2017 Batch B Redeployment /relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Redeployment by Bryanwilkins11: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I know most people have had bad experiences with people assuring them of NYSC redeployment and have been scammed or disappointed. I am here to say there is a new life line in town.

If you are an NYSC member and have been transfered to any state in Nigeria and you need redeployment during your 3weeks camp, kindly let me know and I can be of help to you.

It comes at a fee and is expensive. But I can assure you of 100% success rate so far.

Don't be a doubting Thomas.
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Bryanwilkins11:
Hello Nairalanders,

I know most people have had bad experiences with people assuring them of NYSC redeployment and have been scammed or disappointed. I am here to say there is a new life line in town.

If you are an NYSC member and have been transfered to any state in Nigeria and you need redeployment during your 3weeks camp, kindly let me know and I can be of help to you.

It comes at a fee and is expensive. But I can assure you of 100% success rate so far.

Don't be a doubting Thomas.
If it is not free or feasible, it is scam. Argue with yourself.
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Bryanwilkins11: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
0ppa:

If it is not free or feasible, it is scam. Argue with yourself.
Why would I offer the service free? Do enlighten me
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by kamzibobo(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Ohhhhhh
Do it feee for us we will confirm you
My number
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Femmywilliams(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Am interested
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by boiz2men(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
If anyone tells you he can post you to anywhere or chnage your posting to any state of your chioce, dont argue with him, tell him to do it and you will pay afterwards an that if you dont pay, he should repost it to another place.

For those who claim they can change your posting even after the call up later, tell them to change it and give you maximum of 2 hours to pay after they have changed it otherwise they will change it back...

Save yourself from these scammers.
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Bryanwilkins11: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
kamzibobo:
Ohhhhhh
Do it feee for us we will confirm you
My number

I cannot afford to give the service free.

It is a business.
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Bryanwilkins11: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Femmywilliams:
Am interested

Before I give you a call, the price is 60,000 for Abuja and Lagos and 50,000 for any other state.

If you can afford it let me know and I will place a call across to you.

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Bryanwilkins11: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
boiz2men:
If anyone tells you he can post you to anywhere or chnage your posting to any state of your chioce, dont argue with him, tell him to do it and you will pay afterwards an that if you dont pay, he should repost it to another place.

For those who claim they can change your posting even after the call up later, tell them to change it and give you maximum of 2 hours to pay after they have changed it otherwise they will change it back...

Save yourself from these scammers.

Hello bro, posting was not promised redeployment is promised. And as much as I believe your means of identifying scammers is reasonable. Why would I go through the stress of using resources to effect someone's redeployment and then use resources to reverse it again.

Why?
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by boiz2men(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bryanwilkins11:

Hello bro, posting was not promised redeployment is promised. And as much as I believe your means of identifying scammers is reasonable. Why would I go through the stress of using resources to effect someone's redeployment and then use resources to reverse it again.

Why?

what kind of resources? grin grin
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bryanwilkins11:

Before I give you a call, the price is 60,000 for Abuja and Lagos and 50,000 for any other state.

If you can afford it let me know and I will place a call across to you.

Thank you.
God punish you there angry
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Bryanwilkins11: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
boiz2men:

what kind of resources? grin grin

Time and money
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Bryanwilkins11: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
God punish you there angry

Lol why do Nigerians always have to be angry? I asked a simple yes or no question.
Re: In Need Of Redeployment by Martialfc80: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Female NYSC Members Storm Abuja, Protest Against Trouser. PHOTOS / FG To Scrap Mobilization Of Batch B Corp Member? / Nysc Batch B Callup Number Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.