Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House (536 Views)

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by TheHerald: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Some Americans are outraged after it was reported that US President Donald Trump’s administration has restored a Christian tradition to the white house that has not been practiced in at least one hundred years.

The Christian Broadcasting Network reports that weekly bible studies are now a staple feature at the White House.

According to the report, “Some of the most powerful people in America have been gathering weekly to learn more about God’s Word, and this Trump Cabinet Bible study is making history.

They’ve been called the most evangelical Cabinet in history – men and women who don’t mince words when it comes to where they stand on God and the Bible.

Ralph Drollinger of Capitol Ministries told CBN News, “These are godly individuals that God has risen to a position of prominence in our culture.”

They’re all handpicked by President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

“I don’t think Donald Trump has figured out that he chained himself to the Apostle Paul,” Drollinger laughed.

Wealth Secretary Tom Price, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, Agriculture Secretary Sunny Perdue, and CIA Director Mike Pompeo are just a few of the regulars.

“Mike Pence has uncompromising biblical tenacity and he has a loving tone about him that’s not just a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal,” Drollinger said in part. “And then fourthly, he brings real value to the head of the nation.”

Drollinger praised Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who he said also attends the gathering, for quickly turning around and using the lessons of the weekly session.

“He’ll go out the same day I teach him something and I’ll see him do it on camera and I just think, ‘Wow, these guys are faithful, available and teachable and they’re at Bible study every week they’re in town,’ ” Drollinger told CBN, referring to Sessions.

Many liberal Americans took to Facebook to express their anger concerning the development:

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/trump-cabinet-restores-christian-ritual/

Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by ModsWillKillNL: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Great!

I love Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by Dasgoro: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2017
lol
Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by castrokins(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2017
I'm Actually Very Worried For His Cabinet.
Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by NuclearWinter: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2017
America was built on Judeo-Christian values and principles. Anybody that doesn't like this should go back to Camel land.

3 Likes

Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by rose54321: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2017
CNN will not report this, all they know is Russia Russia.

Mtwchswee.. please who else is dead tired of hearing about the rubbish fake collusion.

3 Likes

Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by NuclearWinter: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Afonja Muslims will not like this
Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by Redoil: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Muslim and atheist wont like this. At least we as human need the help of the higher power to do and understand things

1 Like

Re: A Century Later, Trump Cabinet Restores Christian Ritual To White House by Phylemon: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Wehdone sir

The best CLICK TO EARN available!!! 100 percent reliable. 100 percent paying. 100 percent Nigerian. Proudly Nigerian.  Since links are not allowed here, send me a Private Message (pm).

(1) (Reply)

Royal Announcement: William & Kate Will Officially Be King & Queen / I Am Thrilled By The Calmness Of These Police Officers.... / Former U.S Attorney General To UN: Expel Nigeria For Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.