Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business (2127 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Facts About Pure Boer Goat / How To Start A Profitable Goat Farming Business / Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by ExcelWriters: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Start Goat Farming Business | In this article the knowledge of starting a Goat farming business is exposed. I have also written on different items needed to make this business successful

Goat farming Business is one of those businesses that can fetch one billions of Naira this year whether you have capital or not. It is one of sidelined businesses many people have failed to see the opportunity inside. People think that this business is demanding hence, they neglects of it.

Personally, I have decided to make a swift turn to invest in Agriculture especially in the production of farm animals and the production of fishes in ponds and this has been yielding a great profit and I have no regret for it.

Most African countries have neglected the opportunities in Agriculture without knowing that they can make it big from it especially in animal production. African countries depend on mineral resources as their main source of revenue which by any means will affect their countries in the future.

Read More: http://infowaka.com/start-goat-farming-business
Re: How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by Meajor(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na wao, me wey just put mind to read....uncompleted post....sup I dey wait...actually I've got love for rearing...so.......
Re: How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by vheckthor1: 3:27am On Aug 03, 2017
OP we are thinking alike, I discovered this sometimes ago, I will soon start mine by God's grace
Re: How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by ExcelWriters: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2017
vheckthor1:
OP we are thinking alike, I discovered this sometimes ago, I will soon start mine by God's grace

That will be good. Goat Farming is a good business to rekon With
Re: How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by Willie2015: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2017
ExcelWriters:

Pls confirm if you know any goat farm in Nig?
Re: How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by Willie2015: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2017
ExcelWriters:

Pls confirm if you know any goat farm in Nigeria.
Re: How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by bharseeth(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wouldn't it be a great idea to pull resources together and setup?
Re: How To Make Millions From Goat Farming Business by vheckthor1: 3:50am On Feb 08, 2018
bharseeth:
Wouldn't it be a great idea to pull resources together and setup?
that can only be possible if we can meet physically.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Original Palm Kernel Oil(pko) / Poultry Farm In Abuja For Rent/lease / Breed Well Feeds Nig. Ltd A Subsidiary Of Sayed Farms Nig. Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.