Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,997 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad (31160 Views)

Kerosene Explosion Burns Four Family Members To Death In Calabar (Photos) / Kerosene Explosion Kills Four Family Members In Calabar / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Prevho: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2017
SAD embarassed
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Phonefanatic: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2017
I've never cried reading a story but I just did. The last time I cried and felt such pain was when I saw a child dying in her mother's arm thankfully God gave me the strength and that child was healed instantly. The same pain I felt then is what I felt for this woman and I've asked God to restore her peace, joy and happiness. May God provide her comfort and give her everlasting reason to smile again. Amen!!!

How can I find this woman?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
she's lost everything, she lost her senses as well... mbomm
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by dfrost: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
embarassed cry
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by flyover30(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
if the quality of d kerosene was ok,or wasn't mixed as usual,she wouldn't have experience dis.omg.i can't settle in Nigeria again.e don finish.
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Shrekjhon(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No price, no pay... She must have brought it on herself.
If you investigate well...you'd see this woman might have done something extremely terrible things in the past.

So it's karma and the repercussions visiting her.

God is not wicked to let all of these happen to a good person.
She's obviously evil.

Jesus Christ! What kind of reasoning is this? So people must do wrong in the past to deserve a punishment cos according to your delusioned brain it is called Karma! Nigga take a visit to the Dr to determine what pentium is your brain! Someone just lost 4kids and all U can think of is Karma! Karma fall on you too in whatever evil thing U have done! Nitwit

9 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Alitair(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Eehyah... Meanyl i saw NUPENG and NSCDC going around seizing coloured kerosiene in Oyigbo, Rivers state
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by VickyRotex(f): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
she's lost everything,
she lost her senses as well... mbomm

Hi, did you see my mention on this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/3958957/anyone-akwa-ibom-verify-young
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Hafeezcodex1(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2017
May almighty Allah be with her and the husband..... what sad incident....

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Omoluabi16(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2017
I'm almost in tears here. It is too much for her, no one should carry this burden. Just at a go her life went south...life is so unfair. criminals adulterating kerosene for what profit??

Only God can save her now.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by sotall(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you investigate well...you'd see this woman might have done some extremely terrible things in the past.

She's obviously evil.
Do you reason like this in real life?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by dominique(f): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
May God console the grieving parents

If she was the one cooking with the stove when it exploded, how come it was the children that died in the explosion? While she was escaping from the inferno, couldn't she have grabbed one of the kids? If the story is exactly how the reporter put it, then it wasn't an accident. There's more to what happened.
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Omoluabi16(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you investigate well...you'd see this woman might have done some extremely terrible things in the past.

She's obviously evil.
You will get your likes..and your shares...and your mentions. You will get your popularity here. But when karma strikes you, no one will be there to assuage your suffering.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Legend44(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Long live the president.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Phonefanatic: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's obviously evil.

Be mindful what you say. I'm in a sensitive mood that if I curse you now you won't escape the wrath. Just pray the pains and tears this woman is passing through don't befall you in different form.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Hafeezcodex1(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2017
rest in peace........

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Long live the president.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by sekundosekundo: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2017
PMWSpirit:
What has this got to do with the thread , is your brain on strike ??

God will restore her sanity and hopefully she's found soon

God won't do for your wicked government what they suppose to do.
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Alice07: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody should ask her to confess.

She's obviously evil.
I see that you are truly foul mouthed. I believe you don't know what it means to lose a child talk more of 4. I pray for your soul that such won't happen to you because not until it does, you won't understand the agony.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by MrPresident1: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2017
For the criminals and eccentric idiots saying 'karma', we will see what awaits you at the turn of your own life.

As you have refused to be merciful and decorous, so shall you find mercilessness and in-decorum at the turn of your own life.

Nasty animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Praktikals(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's obviously evil.
I recommend that Seun should create a section for mad people on nairaland. As for the sole moderator of that section, you go enter unopposed. Wereh pataki.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by mastermaestro(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2017
mikkypel:
Jeez... She became barren in her old age... I understand the feeling of losing a child not to talk of losing four.. Her hope has just been dashed... May God in his infinite mercy console her

Indeed she has become barren in her old age. I am really distraught. Pathetic predicament.
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by PMWSpirit(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

God won't do for your wicked government what they suppose to do.
Stop being delusional, it's our govt, even if you get your Biafra which I so much want you get , it's still the same , you need to note that Biafra struggle is all about your ppl complaining about not getting enough money and attention from the central , it's same old shit just a different day

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by goslowgoslow(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's obviously evil.
Chai! You are just a miserable person. If she has done something wrong then it has to be visited on the children. Please go borrow some sense you animal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by CoolChinex07: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's obviously evil.
Why did nairaland allow did lunatic idiotic to keep commenting gibberishs here?? This guy sure need a Psychiatrist to examine his mental status!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by smartnero24(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2017
This is what you get when a country is governed by clueless people. Kerosene should not explode except you have other volatile hydrocarbons present. This one is one of the many repercussions the common people face, for the greed and cluelessness of those in power.

Local refinery kerosene is a death trap!!
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Perezino: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's obviously evil.

Really unfortunate that pple like u still live among humans. I pray the same calamity falls on u for saying this.
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by Onliie(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2017
PMWSpirit:

It has to do with everything because it's the adulterated kerosene that caused this tragedy. only in Jungle that people put one another life in danger because of financial gains.
Re: Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad by IJOBA2: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2017
PMWSpirit:

NIGERIA IS A SH!THOLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) / Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Aftershave With Manipulated Expiry / Anti-malarial Medicine Blocked My Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.